Vacations

C/N, your boyfriend, was dying to visit his home country: (country's name). He wanted to bring you along with him to create even more memorable memories. You guys had pretty hectic schedules, due to the amount of work. You both felt like you were neglecting the other party. You could barely take 10 minutes to appreciate his presence in your life. So, C/N took the initiation to keep this relationship fresh and new. 

He even invited your friends: Viviane, Alexandra, and, of course, his brother, who was coming along to visit his grandma. He had planned out everything, destinations, hotel, beaches, and a romantic dinner with you. He kept that as a secret, though. 

You were excited the moment he revealed the destination. You would daydream at work (and get scolded) for spacing out. It would be your first-time going to (country's name) with your boyfriend and your friends. Plus, it would make some good quality time together. 

---

D-day

Arriving at the airport, and meeting with everyone was quite barely doable. Everyone was so excited, running around in the airport, causing you to lose one of your friends to the way of the boarding entrance. You shook your head to the memory of Viviane, grabbing a stranger's arm thinking it was yours. Her reaction was priceless the moment she realized that she got lost. You even cringed at the sight of her yelling your name in the middle of the crowd, while you were already walking past the boarding gate. 

''I'm sitting here, whether you like it or not, deal with it!'' You heard a voice growl dangerously low, snapping out of your train of thought. You saw C/N's brother almost taking place next to you, but C/N has yanked his arm forcefully, stopping him from sitting next to you. 

''Bro, get yourself a girlfriend! This girl is mine!'' Without any trace of hesitation, C/N slumped down into the seat beside yours. He pouted with his arms crossed over his chest, looking like a puppy who lost its bone. You laughed at his childish reaction with the small fight he had with his older brother. 

''Even if he sat next to me, I'd still love you, idiot.'' You mumbled into his ear. 

---

Arrived at (country's name)

The moment you stepped out of the airport, the Sun greeted you more than warmly. It was noon, and the heat was beating uncontrollably. When you arrived at the hotel, you hopped and got your room's keys, and put your luggage in your respective rooms.  

You guys took 3 hours to explore the museums, shopping mall, and the restaurant. You had fun, and all, and C/N was more than happy to see you having fun, but there was something that made you a bit doubtful. The vibe he was giving you, was distant, but you closed your mind not wanting to ruin the perfect vacations with your boyfriend. You looked around, nobody was watching you.

''OH MOTHER OF CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE!!! There is a guy making pizza live on the streets!'' You heard Viviane's voice screeched and spotted a small figure running to the pizza store. 
''Viviane, what the hell, we saw a lot of people making pizza while exploring the city for 3 HOURS!'' Alexandra yelled after her small friend, soon dashing out into the streets to catch her. 
''The guy who's making the pizzas is the only cute guy!!! I WANT TO  SEE HIM!!!!!'' Viviane had responded with such enthusiasm, fangirling over the hot guy's looks. 
''GET BACK HERE!!'' 

 You were uncomfortable watching your friends creating a loud scene, so you stayed silent. You watched as the duo chased of another.   

''Wait, guys!'' C/N's brother sighed. ''I'll go after them.'' One more gone. 
As you watched Alexandra trying to chase and kill Viviane, and C/N's brother pushing them everywhere to not get hit by a car or disturbing people, you didn't notice that they were actually making their way to the cute Italian pizza guy. That's it, you didn't want to attract more attention. You tried to stop them, but C/N stopped you.
''Let them be, dollface. Come on!'' 
''What? What if they get lost?'' 
''They'll call us!'' 
''Did you forget the fact that Viviane doesn't have a phone and Alexandra's was out of batteries 2 hours ago?'' 
'' ... It'll be their lesson to not separate from the group. Now let's go!!!!''
Before you could protest, C/N already picked you up bridal style like you were just a feather to him. He makes it look so easy. And then he ran off to a restaurant a few streets away.
''YOU IDIOT!!!'' You screeched, clinging onto him tightly, preventing yourself from falling. 
''Sorry, I'm kind of hungry.''
''Well, with all the running and lifting you did. What did you expect?? And why this restaurant, anyway? It looks...'' You hesitated as you saw women who reveal a bit too much skin. ''Unwelcoming?''
''What are you talking about?'' He chuckled at your description of the restaurant. ''This is my favorite restaurant. The food is delicious. Now, I know you're craving for food too, so don't try to resist.''
You glared at him.
''Fine.'' You breathed out, tired of protesting against him. 
''Yay! Ok, let's order something for my little boo!''

You cringed at the nickname chosen for you, almost wanting to smack his arm. You guys entered the restaurant and took seats. 

After eating, you ate so many plates, you were more than full. Still, you noticed that C/N didn't really touch his food and didn't talk much with you. He looked kind of troubled and looked elsewhere each time you made eye contact. You felt out of place, almost rejected from your boyfriend. 
''Something wrong?'' You decided to break the icy cold silence. 
C/N looked startled. ''Wha-? N-No!!! I... I uh... I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.''
And with that, he left.
Did you do something wrong?
1 minute.
2 minutes.
5 minutes.
10 minutes.
''Where the hell is you?!'' 
You made your way to the bathroom and suddenly stopped when you saw a woman literally over C/N and trying to seduce him.
''DAFUQ, BRUH!!!!'' (A/N: ok, yeah, obviously I know how to write ''that'' word, but here is a peaceful no harming place. :) JK, I swore too much) 
C/N whipped his head to you, surprised to see his girlfriend standing there. ''Y/N!''
He ran to you and didn't seem to care that he made the woman fall. She stood up and was really angry and she left, stomping her high heels on the floor.
''C/N, no, I don't want to hear it.''
''I can explain!''He insisted, looking like a lost puppy. 
''Pfffft, what is the reason? First, you ignore me, and the moment I thought you probably had a stomach ache, I see you with the server all over you!'' 
Suddenly, there was a cough and you two turned your heads to see who was there.
''We came at the wrong time, didn't we?'' C/N's brother awkwardly mumbled, sensing the tension growing between the couple. 
''I told you guys.'' ALexadnra sighed out loud. ''We shouldn't have left, now, see what we've done?!''
''Ya andmem wod s woskd soz.'' Viviane grumbled, mouth full of food. 
''We don't understand anything, Viviane.'' 
''I SAIF IKY LNUO OH-''
Alexandra pulled her away and C/N's brother let you guys continue but warned C/N, about being a man. 
You started to yell and get pissed at him and talked about 'that yeah, lately, you guys didn't really spend time together due to work and everything. Still, he didn't have to chea-'
''I wasn't cheating! I was kinda stressed.'' C/N defended his poor self. 
''What? Why?''

He sighed, ''Dollface, this dinner was the first time in weeks or months that we actually got to hang out together just the two of us. What if I said the wrong thing or made you angrier? I was scared, you know? You've been working hard lately and I wanted to give you a reward.''

Silence. C/N was nervous: were you going to be more pissed or...
''Why would I need another reward when I already get to see your smiling face morning and night?'' You broke the silence.
And then boom, C/N was blushing mad. Y/N, just said something real sweet for the first time in forever. He jumped at you, hugged you and nuzzled his face against your neck making you gasp and giggle.
You guys were stronger than ever, that was so true, and nothing could break that bond.
''Plus, when I look at you, I'm more in love with you and my mind gets blank, it's quite problematic whenever I try to start a conversation with you.'' He confessed.
''Cheeky.''

''What? I'm being honest, here.''