Surprise

I'm very excited about this imagine! Ok, no more wasting time, LEGGO!

----------------------------------------

"No way, it can't be that huge!" Your eyes widened as you craned your neck up at the soaring tower that looked like it was going to fall on you. "This can't be right," you shook your head and looked down at your map again but the directions indicated that it was right here, on (Name) Street.

You turned around and asked a stranger passing near you if this was really the (Name of company) and the only reply you got was a laugh and a "You're funny, little girl," before leaving and making you glare at his retreating form.

You sighed and started to walk the stairs that made their way to the big entrance where numerous fancy and professional looking people were coming in and out of it. You stopped in your tracks and looked at your own attire. A t-shirt and ripped jeans with a Jansport bag didn't even match the same level as blend wide leg jumpsuit with a Versace bag at all.

"Urgh, too late to back up now I already came all this way," you groaned and kept going forward.

The security guards eyed you from head to toe but didn't budge and you knew they were only judging you out of the sea of people swarming in the building and out.

'They probably think I'm some thug and won't hesitate to kick me out if I dare to make the smallest of mistakes,' you thought and rolled your eyes.

When you entered the building, you were left there still, staring in awe at the view of the inside. The place was surrounded by a thick wall of glass letting the sunlight shining in without using electricity to lighten up the place at all and the floor was covered with white tiles making it even brighter. There was a lot of space and no furniture placed around so that the employees and tourists can circulate around without getting bumped. At least 5 elevators were noticed by you and it didn't look like there were 5 only.

"There's no way he works there," you whispered to yourself. "Who am I kidding, I knew he was in high position but this is insane."

Someone bumped into you by accident and you blinked, snapping back in reality, before making your way to the elevator. To at least look smart for once, you actually researched the building –even though now it seems unbelievable to him working in this big fancy rich company – and found that the third floor held the team that had access to the chief directly, and you thanked yourself a million of times since nobody else you asked in the first floor could talk to the chief directly.

With the hotel card he gave you if you ever needed a place to stay in for a while, you succeeded to pass the questioning guards and people to the elevator going to the third floor. Well, look at you, you wouldn't think anybody dressing like this could waltz in here casually like you just did.

On the third floor, you went to the receptionist's booth and when you called for aid, a woman immediately appeared in front of your desk with a bright smile plastered on her face. "Hello! How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for uh..." You trailed off, staring at her makeup that she applied way too much on.

"Yes?"

"Um," you shook your head. "I'm looking for C/N."

Her eyes widened in surprise before she quickly shook her head and gave you a warm smile again. "Honey, there are a lot of C/N's out there... What's his last name, may I ask?"

"C/L/N."

And in an instant, her joyous expression changed into an emotionless one. "Are you an employee?" She asked, more like demanded you forcefully.