Under my umbrella

*shamelessly jamming to Umbrella*
----
"Are you sure you can go home in this storm?" Your friend gawked at you as you were putting your rain coat on at your locker.
"I have extra classes, but I can call my mom to pick you up first."
"It's fine! I'm prepared, see?" You raised your arms to let her see your protection that was only a coat. No umbrella and no boots either.
"Where's the umbrella?"
"I didn't know it was going to rain today. At least I always keep a rain coat in my locker. Praise me, I know I'm smart."
"You didn't even put a hat on?"
"It messes up my hair."
"... I'm going to call my m-"

Before she could get her phone from her bag, you jumped at her and snatched her phone away. "I said I'm fine!" You threw her phone back at her which she caught it clumsily.
"Alright, alright. Didn't have to throw it at me, what if it fell and broke? You're hopeless, see you tomorrow!" You friend waved before skipping off to her extra class.

You closed your locker and took your bag to leave the school, assuring everyone passing by that you were fine to walk home in this weather.

It was raining pretty hard. Floods were starting to rise.
You opened the door and looked outside. It was pouring madly.

"I can do this..." You mumbled under your breath, praying internally that you were right.
You went outside and started to walk fast. The rain was already starting to soak your socks and everything else.

You stepped under a tree, shielding you from the water which couldn't pour down at you that harshly.

You couldn't even see well since the fog blurred your eyesight.

"This is going to be tougher than I thought it would be..."
You took a deep breath before dashing out under the rain. This time, the water was making its way in your coat and you grimaced at the sticky and wet feeling on you.

When you turned back, the school was still near you, making you sigh. You weren't even close to home.

Suddenly, the pouring rain lessened on you making you wondering how it stopped that quick. You looked up, only to see an umbrella hovering above you and an arm holding it. You trailed your eyes from the arm to the face of the person who was holding it, until you deadpanned.

Recently, this boy from a year above yours would visit your class from time to time on purpose. He was that nice, popular, handsome, funny guy every guy likes and every girl adored. C/N. You didn't mind much his presence until your friends made you notice he was visiting just to catch a glimpse of you. Whenever you two passed by, he would softly smile at you and nod his head before returning to whatever he was talking about with his friends.

Oh and he also appears wherever you go. Stalking? Maybe.

"Go home, C/N." You sighed and moved the umbrella away from you, letting the rain hit your head.

He didn't say anything until you started to walk away.
The rain stopped touching you as the umbrella came back to hover over you and you rolled your eyes.

"C/N... I'm fine," you said and turned to make him understand that you really are. He looked at you and tilted his head, like a lost puppy. You glared at him before turning away and starting to walk even faster, but he would eventually catch up making you snap.

"Ahh! Stop following me, you creep! I'm fine, I need to go home and you go another way! You're not even saying anything and it looks like you're stalking me! I know that you've been following me at school, too! I don't need an umbrella!" You yelled. He didn't seem phased at all. Instead, he looked at you then his umbrella before closing it making you frown.

"What the hell are you doing...?"
The rain started to down at him, making his shirt wet and letting a slight view of the outline of his muscles and abs, making you slightly blush before diverting your look somewhere else.

"Well... This is something very..." You muttered, making him silently chuckle.

"Urgh, why aren't you even saying something? You keep passing by all my classes and it looks like you're literally stalking me! If you want to talk to me for whatever reason you have in mind, then just do it! It's better than nothing!"
He kept fixing his soft, but filled with wonder eyes at you before a smile was formed on his lips. "I just wanted to share an umbrella with you even though I have to admit I wanted to let you get soaked since you looked very beautiful in the rain."
Your eyes widened. You were sure your cheeks were so much tainted that anybody could see in this dank fog.
"Why is that each time I see you, you manage to make me stop in my tracks just to look at you longer ?"
"A-are..." You began to stutter, making him step closer to you which worsened the situation in your case since it didn't help your pounding heart at all.
"Yes...?" He said, barely in a whisper, making it seem like you only could've heard him. What a sweet voice...
"Are you..."
He slowly leaned in towards you.
"ARE YOU STUPID? WANTING TO SHARE AN UMBRELLA WHEN WE'RE THIS WET ALREADY!"
He looked at you, shocked, before grabbing your upper-arms, pulling you to his toned chest, pressing his soft lips against yours. After what felt like ages, he pulled away, foreheads touching one another, "I won't repeat again you're just too beautiful under the rain, wouldn't kill anyone to not have an umbrella." He said.
---
A/N: *falls unconcious from oberdose cuteness*