Challenge me~

A/N: Florida is sooo hot, I became a grilled chicken. Lol, sorry, I'm Canadian, not used to this kind of heat.
Oh and sorry for typos.
---
You giggled listening to your friends dissing one another. You wouldn't be surprised to see a flying grape. Your friends were like that. They loved to make a mess at the cafeteria. It normally started with an awkward greeting, and then in no time, the formality dropped, the wild life started.

You normally took part of the teasings, you would laugh your heart's content out, and you would steal food from your friends. Yet, today... you couldn't. The reason?

C/N had joined your table today. Yeah, that sounds chill, but did I mention that the bench was already packed? That just to annoy you, instead of sitting at the border, he decided to squeeze in between you and your friend, causing you to almost fall off the bench. The amount of skinship was driving you insane. He would intentionally rub his leg onto yours, acting innocent. If that wasn't enough he would drop sensual remarks at you, tease you, and even use his butt to shove you off the bench.

You commended your tiny little heart to stay calm, but how could you do that if he would casually put his hand on your thigh while conversing with your friends. That was his usual teasings, trying to trigger you off.

"SOMEONE HAS TO TASTE THIS TASTE OF PURE HEAVEN!" Your friend yelled pushing the chocolate hot fudge across the table. You and C/N watched as the dessert slid and stopped in front of you guys. Yes, it looked heavenly good, but you were germaphobic. You couldn't share a fork or a straw with anyone.

Your friends would tease you, asking how would you share your kiss with your lover. 'Geez, step by step, and that's different!'
You glanced at C/N who you knew very well to be another germaphobe. He shook his head, scrunching his nose.
"I'll pass, I'm germaphobic." He declared, before pushing the plate closer to you.
"Y/N~ why don't you try it," C/N grabbed the spoon and picked up a chunck of the dessert. "I'll feed you.~" He cooed, approaching the spoon closer to your lips. Your first instinct was to grab his hand, to make the spoon drop back onto the plate, but as soon as you grabed his wrist, he suddenly pulled his arm, causing your face to slam onto his chest. You felt his chest tremble and a small laugh from him. He wrapped his arms around your back, sighing in the process.
"Y/N, stop it, we're in public. You don't want our relationship to be exposed!" C/N smiled rubbing your back. You struggled in his grip, trying to break off his embrace, while your friends watched in disbelief. You couldn't talk, as he pushed your face on his chest harder.
"W-wait... Our Y/N is dating C/N???" Your 'chocolate hot fudge' friend blurted out.
You were in distress, this wasn't what it looked like! You figured out that he was too strong for you.
'Let's play fire against fire.' A voice snickered in the back of your mind. You slammed your hands behind his back, pulling him against your body to hug him, finally being able to speak.
"NO! I'm not dating this prick! HE! He likes me! He hugged me first!"
The table has turned, now was
C/N stuttering trying to make up an excuse. Your friends couldn't choose who was telling the truth. C/N pushed you off, breaking your grip. You fell off the bench with a thud. The table laughed, soon the subject changed.
You stood up, fuming with rage. C/N sat freely, opening his legs widely, now that you were off the bench. He had stole your seat.
"Yah. Let me sit."
He grinned in response, before shaking his head. You tried to push him with all your might. He wouldn't budge. You guys were like in your own world, not caring about what your tablemates were talking about. Only teasing one another.
"Sit on me, if you want a seat~."
You raised an eyebrow. Was he challenging you? Thankfully, your friend had pulled C/N, to give you some space. You sat, before turning your head back to C/N, and pulled your tongue out.

You glanced at the clock and realized that you had to hurry up and eat your lunch. You grabbed your brownie bar, unwrapping it, already drooling for it.
1 bite... oh dear, is this paradise?
"Yah, can I have a bite?" You stopped dead in your tracks, turning your head to the voice. C/N. You glanced nervously around, and stopped at the sight of your brownie.
"But... you are germaphobic."
"I DON'T CARE, GIVE IT TO ME AND I'LL PROVE TO YOU THAT I..." he didn't finish his sentence. You had taken off the wrapper completely, and licked both of the ends of your brownie. You smirked.
"Still want it?" You waved the brownie in front of his face. He looked completely serious, not even fazed by your actions. Damn it. You glanced around, looking at everyone's expressions. They were all staring in awe.
His brother, who was also at the same table as you guys, dropped his fork onto the table.
"You! C/N! You can't even drink in the same cup as me! You can't even eat with the same fork as our parents! You have betrayed me!" C/N's brother gasped in disbelied. "You..."
C/N was waiting for the world's biggest diss ever made by his brother.

"Your flirting game is on point bro~ AYY that's my brother!" You face palmed, a crimson blush painted on your cheeks. C/N was in a state of disbelief, before turning his attention back to you.
He tilted his head and pointed to your brownie.
You were in a daze and gave up on your dessert. You handed it. C/N smiled and bit the two ends of the brownie before giving it back. You stared at the brownie in your hands. '... he ate it...' even if he was your crush... this was too far. You snatched off the ends and donated them to your hungry tablemates, who looked like wild monkeys seeing the food.
And you finished your chocolate bar.
---
"Alright kids because we have finished our classes earlier than expected, you guys can have a free period. Just don't try to send your classmate in an ambulance." Your P.E teacher instructed before releasing the materials. You grabbed a dodge ball.
"GUYS! Wanna play dodgeball?!" You screamed to your friends, a crowd quickly gattering around you.
The game went on smoothly, before a voice called out for you.
"Y/NNNN! Can I play?" C/N asked approaching the court.
"Uh... yeah, I guess... Choose your team..."You mentally prayed that he choose your team. As much as you didn't want to admit, you loved his teasings. It made you feel special. He grinned and walked towards the opposite team.
"Y/N, I won't go easy on you." Fine, you felt something crash in your heart.
You chuckled evily. No, you weren't that type of girl who just gossip at the back of a dodgeball game. No, you participated in the game, shedding blood, sweat, and tears. Ok, maybe not blood and tears, but you get the idea. You and C/N have oftenly disputated against one another over many sports. You were quick with tour hands, and not so bad with your legs. (Ok, you would trip frequently in a year, over legit air, but let's not talk about that...) In the other hand, C/N was a god with his legs and arms. Yet, you still beat him in sports. You won multiple awards for sports matters. He would get pissed and challenged you.
This was just another piece of cake.
"START!"
Everyone dashed to the middle of the gym, snatching the balls and hitting the opposite team. You grabbed a ball, and aimed C/N.He casually dodged it without much effort. No sweat. He crouched down to pick up the same ball you had tried to hit him with. He smirked, before throwing the ball back at you. You barely managed to escape the blow, as you heard it slammed against the wall behind you. Shivers. The adrenaline kicked in as you chased down a ball to throw it back at him. He didn't anticipate it, KO...
"HA! And you thought you could beat m-"
*bam*
You grunted standing back up from the hit. Damn it, you were oust. You walked to the bench, before C/N stopping you in your tracks. Hands in his pocket, he cornered you. An awkward chuckled passed your lips, not knowing what was in his mind.
"Did you just challenge me?" He smirked and approached even more. Your back was on the wall, no exit. The corner of his lips lifted up at your stunned face. C/N slammed his hand right beside your head. You shivered. Gosh you hated whenever he tried to show his dominant side, it made you feel weak.
"No!" You suddenly yelled, startling both of you. He leaned his face closer, cocking his head to the side, before grinning.
He closed his eyes, about to... kiss you?

A pair of soft lips landed on yours. A small little peck. His hands reached your hair, C/N was going to deepen the kiss.

"YAH! C/N! What are you doing to Y/N!? BACK OFF!" A voice shouted. C/N froze in his tracks, before pulling back. He wiped his lips, with the back of his hand.
"Ahah, yay, I got to taste your brownie again, but this time on your lips." He shot a playful wink. You blushed furiously, licking your lips. The feeling of his lips still tingled your insides.
C/N was about to leave until he turned around to face you.

"If you ever challenge me again, just think about the punishment I was going to give you. Remember it..."
---
A/N: ok, quick dating advice~ if he has the will to change his habbits, that means...

I seriously don't know😅...
just let me know in the comment section. *sigh* I still have a ton of things to learn about dating... *open "dating for dummies" book*
Ps: if someone touches you, and you're uncomfortable with it, tell them. Voice out your opinion because that's sexual harassment.