Please don't

I'm not sure about this, but I'll give it a try. Vote please! 3039 words.

-------------------

«Y/N~when will you finish?» Your friend grunts out, as you were trying to make the perfect flower frosting on the cake.

«Shhhh, I need concentration, and you whining, rolling around the table isn't helping much.» You mumbled under your breath.

It was your 3rd year anniversary with C/N, so you decided to surprise him with his favorite red velvet cake, at his house. You guys were supposed to go on the sweetest date ever, but you cancelled it saying that you were sick and had to stay in. That was the only excuse that popped in your head the moment he asked you the reason behind the sudden cancellation.

You knew he was upset with your current state, making you hesitating about telling him the truth or not. Eventually, you decided that he will recover the moment he realizes you were throwing him a small party.

«Done!» You smiled sheepishly as you stood up straight, hands on your hips, admiring your 4 hours of work.

«Well? What was the plan?» Your friend asked eyeing the cake up and down.

Turning the cake in every angle to make sure there was no missing details on it, you couldn't help but pat your own shoulder. You wiped off some frosting on your cheek, and dusted yourself.

«Well, I'm going to shower, and bring this cake to his house, party with him, and let the steamy night go on!» You said in the same annoying tone she talked to you and laughed at your own words.

At his house

Sitting straight in the driver's seat, you gaze at your reflection in the rearview mirror. Quickly applying another layer of lipstick, smacking your lips a few times to fully cover your lips with the red color. Arranging your hair, tucking it behind your ear, flashing the earrings he gave you last month, as you flashed a smile, satisfied with your looks, and went out of the car.

You were wearing a tight white dress, that stopped at your knees. It was an off shouldered dress, and low cut V line, that showed a little bit of you cleavage. You were rocking it with a pair of pearl white high heels.

In one hand you were holding the cake in its box, and in the other one, a surprise you know he wouldn't be able to refuse. You walked up to his door, struggling to pull out a copy of his house's keys he gave you back when you first dated. Finally, after a good 2 minutes of figuring out which key was made to unlock his door, you passed into his house. But, you quickly stumbled over a pair of shoes, quickly trying to regain your balance, you accidentally put your hand on the light switch. Only then did you realized it was not any other pair of shoes... They were high heels that measured 4 inches high. You scowled in pain at the thought that someone could bare walking in those heels.

You were quickly snapped back to reality when you heard some moans and grunting coming from his room. Your heart immediately fell, as you glanced back at the high heels you tripped over at his entrance. The erotic sounds didn't stop as you desperately eyed his apartment, looking for something to catch your attention, anything that could make you regain your focus. You kept telling yourself that it is his roommate and his girlfriend, and not C/N . But, deep inside you knew that his roommate has his own room and had no reason to fulfill his needs in C/N's room.

You felt tears prickle your eyes as you deliberately tried to stop them. Anger? Sadness? Betrayal? You didn't know what to feel as your heart was suddenly numb from the aching pain, listening to the awful noises. Your gaze dropped to some women clothes on the ground; a dress, undergarments. You choked your tears out and whimpered.