Leader

You stared in awe at your boyfriend running across the field to bring the enemies' pole down.

"LET'S GO C/N!" Your friend yelled besides you and jumped constantly until you had to calm her down.

"What? I'm cheering for our school! You should do it too Y/N. He's your boyfriend after all. He would't mind at all if you cheered for him in fact his pride will boost up," she waved you off before cheering again.

That was true, but the moment you stared at C/N talking strategies with his team, since he was the captain, you were left speechless by how great he was. Two teams, one pole each and the team that brings rival's pole down first wins. So far,    C/N and his team was doing great. Several enemies were already down from exhaustion.

"He's such a great leader," your friend said and you couldn't agree more.

'He's so going to win,' you thought as a smile reached your face.

"WHAT?! But that was cheating!" Your friend screeched and you watched in horror at C/N clutching his stomach on the ground. His team quickly came by his side and tried to help him but he looked really hurt.

"HEY YOU BASTARDS!" Your friend yelled at the rivals. "YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN BY CHEATING?! YOU TRASH!"

"Calm down!" You brought her back in her seat. "Screaming like a maniac won't do anything but kick us out."

"Then they better be prepared to kick ALL of us out," your friend rolled her eyes as she pointed at the rest of your school booing at the enemies and screaming. You shook your head and brought your gaze back at C/N who was slowly standing up and shaking his head when the ref seemed to tell him to go on the bench.

"C/N, just stop being stubborn for once and get some rest," you mumbled under your breath.

Honestly, the guy wanted to scream as his stomach was killing him. He glared at the guy from the other team.          C/N knew he did it on purpose, who would give a kick with that much force? 'Pathetic athletes,' he scoffed and turned back to his team. He stopped and looked at his right to search for you in the crowd. When he finally spotted you, he gave a relief sigh, happy that you actually kicked out studying, off your schedule and went to see him showing how cool he was. You sensed someone staring at you and you blushed when you saw him staring at you only and gave him a small wave and smile.

Without nobody noticing, his smile faltered but he hid it by winking at you seductively making you roll your eyes.

'I thought she would at least cheer for me,' he sighed and scratched his head before putting it in the game.

"That's it. I'm going to kill these bastards," you friend stood up from her bench and before she could lunge at the rivaling school, you held her back and forced her back in her seat.

"Stop trying to create a war," you said and she faked a laugh.

"Ha! That was hilarious, Y/N! Did you see these jerks!? They're cheating and yet everybody knows, but the ref! Stupid ref, stupid jerks!"

You shook your head again as you sighed. It was true, the other team was slowly destroying your school's team and the ref didn't notice anything.

"I swear those filthy pieces of crap bribed that ref," your friend muttered.

C/N looked even more miserable. He was sitting on the ground panting heavily from too much running and blocking. For sure, if they didn't even attack the other team for the next 5 minutes, the loss will be on your school.

The ref blew his whistle and the game restarted, but you could see that your school team even your boyfriend was starting to give up. The students watching were also beginning to leave or stop cheering.

"That's it," you stood up and walked to the front row.

"Where are you going?" Your friend was on her feet immediately and trailed behind you.

"Giving everyone a piece of my mind," you grumbled and before she could speach, you yelled out.

"HEY!"

Everyone froze and turned to look at you, with confused eyes. You were so embarrassed, you didn't know that your voice was that loud, but you showed them otherwise.

"YOU CHEATERS, AS IF WE'RE GOING TO LET YOU OFF THAT EASILY! YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN?! WELL, YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT US THEN! WE'RE THE STRONGEST HERE!" You yelled out loud and everyone was looking at you in either fear or awe.

"AND YOU C/N!" Your turned your head and fumed when his eyes widened and pointed at himself as if there was a million out in the field called C/N.

"YES YOU, YOU PUNK! YOU'RE THE LEADER SO CAN'T YOU GIVE IT YOUR BEST!?"

"Okayyyy I think that's enough Y/N," your friend nervously laughed as she looked at the crowd staring back. Everyone was silent and when you started to think you embarrassed yourself at you 100%, the whole stadium roared and cheered for your school's team to win. It was so overwhelming that everyone became supportive thanks to one person that was you.

C/N shook his head and chuckled before turning back to his teammates.

"You heard the queen, you either fight or she''ll chop your heads off."

In fact, his pride did boost up more than expected. Your voice gave him hope and motivation to win this game. If he and his team won the game, it would've been for and thanks to you.

Satisfied, you turned to walk back to your seat, not before someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you back, crashing his lips on you.

When he pulled back,               C/N smiled down at you.

"Ahhh, Y/N, you really know how to gain attention, you were so adorable when your face was all puffy and red I wanted to walk to you and pull you in my arms so bad," he laughed when you rolled your eyes to his speech.

"Be thankful that you're going to win this," you said and gave him one last peck on the cheek before turning back.

Again, he didn't let go of you so he pulled you back and leaned in to whisper something in your ear that caused you to shiver and blush madly.

"Ah, but I still won't forgive you for embarrassing me in front of everyone. Me? A punk? I'll show you what a real man can do when we finish the game so be prepared," he smirked down at you before gently pushing you away, making you stagger from what he said.

"C-C/N!" You gasped and widened your eyes in shock at him.

"SEE YOU WHEN I GET THE TROPHY, BABE!"