Magnet

''Peach flavored lollipop? Lemon, orange, grape, strawberry, cherry, or blueberry?'' You mumbled, before picking the peach lollipop. Unwrapping it from its wrapper, and popping it in your mouth. Instantly, the peach flavored exploded. You were a maniac of lollipops. Instead of bubble gums, you preferred the cool look lollipops could make you look. Even though, your friends keep telling you how childish it is. You felt more comfortable with lollipops and candies.

You turned and reached for your earphones that were laying on the brown colored counter table, as you hummed to your favorite song. You plugged your earphones to your phone, listening to the first song that comes up. A light melody tingles your ears and you mouthed perfectly the lyrics. What a relaxing day, isn't it?

Skipping out of your house, immediately the sun greeted you. The sunshine quickly warming your tanned skin. The slight breeze brushing against you, swaying your hair side to side. You took a deep breath, smelling the fresh morning air. No, but seriously aside from the happy wonderland vibe, you were seriously in a good mood. Fact: you didn't wake up by the annoying sound of your alarm clock. You woke up naturally, the sun tapping on your face, waking you up. You were normally not a morning person, but the circumstances were too good. You even made an effort for your clothing: a baby pink dress, stopping slightly above your knees, with a black leathered jacket, hooked over your shoulders, with matching pumps. You kept your makeup simple and subtle because C/N would always remind you how much more beautiful you were without makeup. Geez, so cheesy.

It was 11 am, and you had a date with your boyfriend, C/N. He asked you to come to a coffee shop, near your house. You furrowed your eyebrows as you clearly told him you were not a coffee person. You didn't like the smell of it. Coffee has a too strong aroma to it, and you grew up smelling your dad's morning coffee in the car. You scrunched your nose as you were reminded of the smell in the car caused by his coffee. The smell of it would stick and lingered in the vehicle, making you feel sick. But, here you are walking towards a coffee shop.

He always managed to convince you in everything. He has that power over you, his charms overflowing, making you swoon over him. You knew it was a bad habit accepting everything he wants to do, but you knew when to say no.

The sound of the bells ringed in your ears, as soon as you stepped in the shop. The smell of the coffee hitting your nose rapidly, knocking out slightly your mind.

''Y/N!'' You heard a familiar person calling out for you. Instantly, a smile appeared on your face, as you were brought back to reality.

''Hey!'' You walked to his table and took a seat in front of him. Removing your earphones and placed it on the table along with your phone, keeping the eyes contact he was giving you.

''Did you order yet?'' You asked before licking your lips. He answered with a slight shake of his head. You nodded and stood up, walking to the cashier who was kindly smiling back at you, ready to get your order.

----

C/N'S POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting as bored as ever as soon as she stood up to go give our order. Her figure far away smiling back at the male cashier, who was blushing madly, made me uncomfortable just sitting here watching them. I sighed as I looked around quickly finding Y/N's phone laying right in front of me so innocently. I grabbed it and opened the camera app, soon I found myself pressing the picture button continuously. Taking selfies of my oh-so-handsome face, various angles, various face expressions, a little wink, kissy lips, peace sign, heart sign, tongue out. The number of pictures taken was quickly escalating to a thousand. An evil laugh echoed in the back of my head. 'She's going to be soooo mad' I snickered.

From the corner of my eyes, I see a shadow closing into my table. I quickly slammed her phone down onto the table, and picked up my own phone, acting calm and relaxed. A smile was tugging at the corners of my lips, but I lightly slap my own cheek to distract myself.