Superman

"You tricked me?!" You screeched as you stared in horror at the poster.

 "Actually, no I didn't," C/N, your boyfriend, said and chuckled nervously. "I just said we were going to the theater and it'll be my choice of which movie to watch and you always knew I liked these kinds of stuff." 

"But you always knew of my fright of horror movies," you eyes trailed, from the girl covered in blood with her hair hiding her face, but her eyes staring at you, to C/N who was slowly beginning to regret all of his choices.

"Just this once, babe," he said and started to push you in the movie room." I really want to watch this. I promise I'll be right next to you."

"Wha-Hey! Don' force me in there!" You tried to walk back, but he was way stronger than you and now here you were sitting besides C/Nwho was holding you hand. Holding your hand, so you won't escape. 

"C/N, I am going to kill-" 

"Shhh," he waved you off and shoved a handful of popcorn in your mouth. "Movie's starting."   

You glared at him ignoring you, but shook your head before looking back at the screen. 

The movie started calmly and you let a quiet sigh of relief. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

 "C/N, I'm shaking!" You whispered-yelled to him as you kept trembling. The movie was turning all wrong and it was scaring the living hell out of you.

"The fun part's not even there, yet!" He replied, eyes still locked on the screen. The door creaked and you slightly turned your head to see the little girl from the poster walking in an empty room with only a woman in the middle. Your eyes widened and you shook C/Nso much he dropped his popcorn on the floor.

"Y/N! My pop-" he groaned. but before he could scold you, he turned and saw how afraid you were. You were definitely shaking, your hands were sweaty and your face was paling. 

His eyes softened and he sighed before cupping your cheeks in his surprisingly warm hands. He then pressed his forehead on yours and gently forced your head upwards to meet his gaze with yours. 

"Hey, it's okay. Nothing's real. I'm right here, dollface," he said in a quiet voice, but loud enough so you could hear him only. 

You took a deep breath, but you both knew you breath was still hitching. C/Nstarted to feel worse. He knew you hated horror movies, but this one was too much for you to take in.

Before you realized, you felt a soft and gently pair of lips pressed against your. C/Nkissed you and you started to melt in his kiss. You two stayed like that for a while before he pulled away and smile. 

"Better?" 

You nodded. "Yeah.... Thanks." 

"Remember, I'm you hero AND boyfriend. It's my duty to protect my girl."  

You rolled your eyes at his comment which made him chuckle and grabbed your hand in his.

"I love you, you know that?" He asked, squeezing your hand in his. 

"Yep," you replied and turned your head to continue the movie. 

That's when the scariest part happened. C/Njust subtly moved away from 3 seats meanwhile, while sweating in panic to your soon to be wrath on him. 

The end <3