Joker pt.1

People say "love has no age." You strongly believed in those words. You weren't asking for that much... Only for your one year older crush, to ask you out.

You were in high school, and he was a grade older.

You met him in a sports team. At first, when your eyes first landed on him you immediately fell for him. You never believed in love at first sight, and you hated the idea that you fell for him at first glance. I MEAN STAY TRUE TO YOUR WORDS! Sometimes, you would get so embarassed of yourself for falling for him. You would find yourself facepalming so much.

You were way too shy to go talk to him, or even get near him, the problem was that you guys shared the same group of friends. You couldn't always flee the group when he arrived.

You were normally an extroverted person, ready to open up to strangers and make them comfortable talking to you. You just couldn't do the same whenever it was him. You would always stand from afar and watch his perfect being making others laugh, smile and talk. He was perfect; funny, talktative, extroverted, class clown, handsome face, perfect jaw line, piercing eyes, kisseable lips and... Ugh you could go on and on without getting tired.
On the other hand, unlike what you thought, he always had his attention on you. He knew that everytime he was around you, a slight little pink blush would creep up on your round cheeks. He was proud that he was the reason of it. He also knew that he was the person behind your sheepish smiles behind your friends hiding you from his view. He was getting tired of your shy behavior around him. He was determined to make you more comfortable around him. But, his character was not helping. He is the popular guy im school, girls would swoon at him, fan girls would yell his name in the hallways with their high pitched tone. And... He wasn't sure of your feelings for him. No way would he ruin his reputation if he gets rejected by you. He had to test your feelings.
And that's how your relationship first started. From strangers, to frenemies.
It was now a routine for him to tease you daily. He would compliment you, and the next second diss you. Whenever you were in the same room as him, he would crack jokes to you, he would do something silly like running and sliding on his belly, really, anything for you to make you laugh. Not a day did he fail to make you smile, and feel your butterflies flap.
Sometimes, he would lead you to a corner, trapping you with his arms above your head, leaving almost no gap between you guys. He would lean down almost touching your lips with his, but turn his head to your ear and whisper "If you don't stop being a tease, you'll get punished with a kiss..."
Gosh remembering those moments made you squeal so much like a seal.
Your payback was untying his shoe laces. He would yell and grab your arms, preventing you from running away, before he runs a hand into his hair to collect the most sweat he could and wipe your face with it. (You guys were a practice) You let out a shriek. He wouldn't let you go as he bended down, kneeling next to you and hug you tightly. His high body temperature sharing with you. He put his head on your face, his sweat dripping down of his hair, smearring it all over your face.

One day, you were talking with your friends in the corridor, laughing at your english teacher's new hairstyle, a spiky hairstyle. You bursted out laughing to your friends' jokes. Soon enough, tears were filling your eyes. Gasping for air, waving frantically your arms, preventing you from losing your balance.
"Y/F/N~!" A voice boomed in the hallway, followed with footsteps approaching you and your friends.
You wiped your tears, still giggling and turned to the voice calling for you. There he was walking towards you just like in a movie. He was leading his group of friends to you. Everything around you seemed to go slow motion. You honestly had no idea why your legs took control over you and lead you running into your english class. The first strategie you had was to hide under a desk. Thinking twice, you thought that was not your character, and you should stop running away from the person you like. Just like that... You froze and looked at your classmates talking, gossiping in the room not giving attention to your heavy breathing and weird behavior.
Soon enough, he came into your class with his friends, strolling towards you. He stopped leaving a small gap between the both of you, staring down to your level. From that distance, you could clearly smell his cologne. His unique scent that you recognized so easily.
"Why do you keep running away from me? Did you think your classroom was a forteress, and I couldn't enter it!?" He snaps, but with a smirk on his face. You nodded and soon regretted it.
"I-I... MR PASERE! This gentleman right here has been following me for quite a while and it is scaring me!" You yelled to your teacher, who was busy keeping the class' order.
C/N's eyes widened at your words and he suddenly pulled you in a hug, pushing you to a corner, still embracing you tightly. You gasped, clutching his blazer refraining you from falling.
"What do you mean "a gentleman has been following you?" I'm far from being a gentleman to you~ if I get kicked out of this classroom you'll pay for it" He mustered under his breath, whispering audibly in your ears. He lets you go. As soon as his arms were off of your body, the warm faded, you already missed his touch.

"Mr. Pasere! Glad to meet you once again! This is seriously ridiculous, Y/N was just joking around, I'm her boyfriend, y'know-" Your teacher raised his eyebrow signalling him to stop babbling.
"Mr. C/F/N, my favorite student of last year~ How are you? You look as good as ever to be courting Miss Y/F/N?" Mr. Pasere teases C/N with a light mocking tone.
"I-I'll l-leave, Sir. Have a good day..." He shuffled outside of the room, followed by your classmates whispering and frequent glances at you.
"O.M.G who was that cutie boy that just walked in like OH MA GAWD I need his phone number!" The queenka of the school suddenly snapped her head to you, who was still blushing madly. "Yah! Lil' nerd," she calls out "who was he? Surely can't be your boyfriend, right? You are too... Too... Plain and simple for him, he must be your-" "My boyfriend." You cut her off glaring at her. "Maybe I'm plain and simple, but sometimes being so, makes you original and stand out the most. He doesn't like superficials like you, it is too... Too... Not original." You mimicked her sentence and wink at her before smirking.

Little did you know... His group of friend who didn't leave yet, heard your statement. Their jaws dropped, staring in disbelief. They soon rushed out of the classroom searching for C/N. THEY NEEDED TO TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED.
---
Your POV
I sighed heavily as I glanced down to my shoes, embarassed at my sudden outburst in front of my classmates. They've never seen me spill out so many words in a sentence. They watched me in disbelief, slumping back down in my seat. My face was getting hotter every seconds ticked by. My heartbeat banging so loudly in my chest, as if it was hammering a way out of its cage. Strangely... I felt good and weird at the same time that both of us "admitted" to be in a relationship, even though we knew we were both lying. We are so far from dating or courting.
I suddenly heard clicks of heels approaching me. 'Oh god what does she want more.' I thought.
"Yah!" She frowns at your silence. "YAH! EXCUSE YOURSELF OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO ME! NOW!" She flipped her hair aside of her neck. She claps her hands and leaned down to my eye level.
"HEY! Listen up, your little boyfriend doesn't like you. Snap back to reality, PUHLEASE!"
I suddenly got tired of her annoying tone. My hands slammed on the desk, sanding abruptly before glaring back at her with clenched teeth.
I took a deep breath in.
"Listen... Jealousy happens, but don't put yourself so low because that's childish." I whispered, titlting my head to the side cockily.

Even though, C/N would be teasing you intensely never leaving you alone, you felt happy. But, you knew you were creating false hopes and lying to yourself. How could someone so handsome like him likes someone as plain as you. You knew that you shouldn't let her words get to you, but it was getting under your skin. It hurts a lot to know you are lying to yourself and he doesn't like you back. You were only someone expressive who he loves to tease because of your reactions. Endless nights you stayed awake trying to convince yourself you were running a lie. He likes to play with your feelings... You were sure of that. Well, at least that's what his bestfriend told you.
---
You were sitting with him and his beastfriend on a bench, chit chatting with peeps. You were talking to a male friend standing in fron of you.
"Did you hear, Mr. Pasere's son tranfered to our school! HAHAHA HOW EMBARASSED HE MUST HAVE BEEN WHEN HE SAW HIS DAD'S HAIRSTYLE!" You clutched your stomach with a hand and the other searching for something to stabilize yourself.
"Don't you have a crush on his son though?" Your friend asked, after finishing laughing.
Your laughter stopped, you stood up straight, staring dead in his eyes, "No."
Suddenly, the voice of C/N's bestfriend yelled "NO, BECAUSE SHE LIKES C/N!"

You sat there frozen, not knowing if you should laugh it off just like how everyone was laughing. You didn't know if they were laughing at your pitiful one sided crush or laughing at... You.
C/N smirked and turned his head to you and said" Now, everyone knows... And it's fu**ing funny." He chuckled.
----
Ok ok I'm going to stop it here and do part 2. To be real honest here. All this story is based on me. This was practically my biography. Anywayyy part 1 way way too long.