Hold up

Couple's night where the best. No one came back from work late, no one was out and so on so forth.

Most would think that couple's night was when the couple was together for the whole evening enjoying each other' presence. However, that was different with you and C/N, your boyfriend. 

C/N never liked it when you would start to casually look through (favorite artist's name)'s pictures and start to scream and smile like a total goofball. Yes, fangirling, is the scientific word. He would always tend to get jealous. He'll make a huge fuss about how you barely give him attention, unlike how you do for (favorite artist's name). 

Well, he wanted your eyes on him only. He always made sure you knew that. Now here you were, laying on the bed, while scrolling through Google image, (favorite artist's name)'s latest photo shoot. You were madly blushing at those pictures, it was a pretty sight for your eyes. 

It's not view cheating, it's admiring beauty. 

''His smile...'' You would mutter and smile and then bury your face in your pillow to muffle your small fangirl scream. 

C/N was taking a shower and didn't know what you were doing. He enjoyed the dinner he brought you to and the rest of the evening too as you two only went out and ran around the city. Passer by would find you guys as a cute couple, acting childish, just like newlyweds. He smiled and turned the shower off to quickly dry himself off to join you in bed. Peaceful mind since he knew nothing could be better than at the moment.

No problems, no rush, no guys.

As he was drying his hair with a damp towel, as well as yawning several times, he stopped when he heard you let out an excited scream. 

''What's going on out there, I wonder...'' He formed a knowing smirk and chuckled at how fast the thought of you came in his mind. 

When he finished, he put on his pajamas and proceeded to jump in bed with you, his arms circling around your waist to bring you closer to him and nuzzling his face in your hair. The sweet scent of your coconut shampoo, was comforting him.  

This was a great day, with only you and him spending it, no boys, no girls, to butt in your relationship. 

''Goodnight babe,'' he whispered in your ear, kissed your cheek, and soon closed his eyes, but you didn't notice much as you were too engrossed with (favorite artist)'s sexiness. 

Less than 30 seconds to a minute later, his head snapped up to show you his narrowed eyes.

''Wait a minute, are you...''

----

Well, it was almost a perfect evening couple XD