Summer love

I huffed and puffed, pulling my two big suitcases behind me. The sidewalk was bumpy and rocky making me lose my balance. The bus station was up this hill, yet it feels like I'm climbing up the Mount Everest, and I never experienced it! Sweat dripping down my back, as I grunted to get up this hill. My arms felt like giving up and detaching from my body.
Suddenly, a rush of air slapped my body. I glanced beside me, to see a hurried bus, arriving at its station. I yelled and quickened my footsteps. I let go of one of my suitcases to wave my hand frantically. My suitcase fell with a thud. I grumbled before picking it up. I gave my all and dashed a final sprint towards the bus. I tried imagining the moment I'll sit in the bus' AC, happily dried. That moment I could savor if only I could climb this damn hill. I gripped my suitcases' handles tightly, gritting my teeth, and yelled while running to it.
The bus driver was about to close the door, before seeing a half dead girl, red-faced from exhaustion, I wheezed and pulled my suitcases in the bus. I bowed repetitively to the driver, thanking him for not slamming the door on my face. I passed my bus card, paying for my ride. As I stood up a boy caught my attention. He was standing, gripping onto the handle above him. Dark hair, perfect jawline, with a slight tan was mumbling words while staring at me.
He's probably late because of me. I bowed excusing myself to him. He gave a sarcastic smile before pulling his hoodie's hat over his head and leaned on the pole. He looked away. I glared at the rude boy.
I sighed and glanced around. The seats were all taken. I silently cursed before grabbing the handle next to the guy, while pulling my suitcases closer to me.
The bus driver glanced at his review mirror, checking on the passengers, before speeding off. I lost my balance due to the sudden speed of the bus. I grabbed my suitcases with one hand as I fell onto something hard. It didn't hurt at all, curiosity ate me out before I opened my eyes. I found myself leaning onto the boy's chest, and my suitcases next to him. They probably moved during the process of falling.
My face turned red from embarrassment, I apologized many times, bowing and hyper venting. He only kept his eyes shut in irritation. He bit his lips as if he was in pain. His neck's veins popping out. My eyes widened at his face. 'HULK???'

He didn't say anything, only keeping his pained expression.

"Your suitcases are on my toes. It hurts." He growled, dangerously low. I glanced down at his feet, before gasping, cupping my mouth. I quickly dragged my luggage away. A crimson shade painted on my cheeks.
The passengers around us were giggling, pointing at us and gossiping.
"He's so hot~ apparently, he takes this bus every morning!"
"Did you know? He brought his luggage!"
"Where is he going?"
"His name is C/N!"

Voices were hushing one another as I stared at them.
*Bus' voice*
Airport
I heaved a sigh as I grabbed my suitcases. I dragged them to the check-in booth. The lady at the counter greeted me warmly as I handed my passport and flight information.
"So, your destination is... Hawaï, the plane leaves at 12, and economic class?"
"Yup." I nibbled my bottom lip out of excitement. She typed into her computer.
"Any carry-on's?" She glanced at me.
"Only my backpack. I'd liked to send these two suitcases away." I informed, tapping the luggage. She nodded and continued tapping into her machine.
Meanwhile, I glanced around, finally taking a break to look at the airport. My attention landed on the next check-in booth on my right. It was the bus guy. He suddenly turned his head towards me, as I quickly turned my body, shamelessly hiding my face with my hands.
The lady coughed awkwardly, pulling my attention to her.
"You can put your luggage here, we'll take care of them." She said and handed me my boarding pass. I smiled and thanked her before heading to the next level.
---
In the plane.
"13a! My seat..."
I stopped in the aisle, and took my bag off my shoulder and swung it to throw it into the head bin above the seats. A sudden groan startled me. I glanced to the person, only to realize it was the same boy. I grimaced, as I excused myself. He had the same facial expression like the time my suitcases were on his feet. I looked down, checking if anything fell on his toes. Nothing.
"Your bag fell on my fingers." He groaned, pulling his fingers from under my backpack. He turned his body towards me and opened his eyes.
"Please be careful." He sternly said, with a smile on his face.