Sorry

His hand was clasped around my tiny fingers, dragging me to the nearest park. He was skipping around, swinging my arm back and forth, almost ripping my member of my body. He was acting cute again, a sight of him that he would only show me whenever we were alone. Even if I grimaced at his silly actions, I couldn't deny the fact that my heart would jump around like him.

It has been more than 2 hours, that he dragged me to every corner of the city. Now, his destination was the park, where we first met at the tender age of 5. Back then, his dimples were barely noticeable, his round cheeks were always tainted with a shade of pink, and his height was a subject I would always tease him about. He was always smaller than me, until one school day, he came back from summer vacations, back in 3rd grade. He grew a head taller than me. The tables turned, he started making fun of my height. Karma, right?

The park had few trees here and there, wildflowers blooming, and the perfect well-cut green grass. There were few people jogging around, and reading book on the benches. The scent of fresh air would directly hit my nose.

''Babe, wait here, I have to go to the washroom! Just stay here, and don't follow me, for obvious reasons, ok?'' I couldn't protest and offer to tag along with him, he was already jogging out of my sight.

My eyes lingered around the park until someone caught my attention. A dark-haired boy, with a well-built body, with a familiar smile, appeared in my vision. My jaw dropped at the realization that the boy was my childhood friend, who used to get bully because of his frail and weak look. He changed 180 degrees. A smile grew on my lips when I heard my name being called by my friend, Justin. (A/N: I didn't use Simon... SIMON, I MISS YOU!)

''Y/N, oh my god, you grew up into a beautiful lady!'' He smiles and his high cheekbones were increasing his handsome looks. He gently grabbed my arm, giving me a thorough look.

''A-And you into a fine man! I can't believe I'd actually meet you again, and the fact that you worked out a lot since the last time I saw you! Man, you're doing a great job!''

''Yeah, well I thought I needed to break my bad eating habits and do something about it.''

The conversation went on, as time passed by. We exchanged numbers in the process of catching up. I learned he became a bodybuilder, due to the fact he was bullied a lot back in the days for his frail body. It's a lie if I ever say I wasn't distracted by his body. 5 minutes, 10 minutes flashed by like a second, and there I was standing, watching him leave while waving frantically his arm at me.

Suddenly, I feel an overprotective, familiar arms wrap around my shoulders. The scent of his distinct cologne could make me recognize him miles away, with a blindfold on.

''I don't like the way you smile so brightly at him.'' C/N mumbled with his clenched jaw, as I feel his arms tightening around me. C/N's eyes followed the figure of Justing, disappearing into a dot. I turned around to meet his eyes that could melt me.

''I was just saying hi to a friend!'' I defended myself before wrapping him in my arms at his waist level.

''Hi? It lasted over 15 minutes! Does it take that long to just say hi to him?! Look how he just checked you out!''

I rolled my eyes, not believing the nonsense spilled from my boyfriend's lips.

''Did you tell him you have a boyfriend? Don't you like me anymore? Is it because of his looks? You shouldn't bother drooling over other guys when your own boyfriend is as hot as a Greek god, you know.'' I rolled my eyes at his comment. ''Is it because he is stronger than me?!'' His eyes were dilating, and his voice showing signs of bewilderment.

''NO! C/N, we were just talking as friends, I swear, I have zero interest in him. It was like meeting...a... an old teacher?'' My hand clutched onto his gray hoodie, as I pulled him closer to my body.