Library date

A/N: Hi, this is just a too cute imagine, so please prepare an oxygen tank in case you faint. 

Anyway, let's get on to the story! 

Also, (I know I keep disturbing) this is written in 3rd POV, so please don't get too confused.

---

''You're crushing me.''

''Then stop leaning away, Y/N.''

''That's because you're disturbing me.''

''I am not.''

''You are so.''

 ''Then get used to it.''  

 ''You are disturbing m-''

''Keep it quiet, guys!'' A voice whispered, making the couple look at its direction, seeing their friend who has been playing the third wheel for an hour in the library.

''Honestly, why did I even agree to come with you two when I knew you would be acting all lovey-dovey.''

The girlfriend gave her a look. ''Us? Does this look cute at all?'' She asked, gesturing herself and her boyfriend.

Now, it was her boyfriend that gave his girlfriend a look as he scoffed. ''Speak for yourself, dollface, but I find myself cute.'' He ran a hand through his hair not before getting countless smacks by his girlfriend. 

''Ouch, woman calm the hell down! It's not my fault I was born perfect.

The friend spoke. ''Nothing is-'' 

''Shut up,'' he replied back, rubbing his now sore arm after getting hit. 

''Just keep it down. We're in a library, after all. Study.''

''I've been trying to. However, this knucklehead keeps disturbing me.'' 

''I would appreciate if you called me by my name for once. Better yet, call me C/N, the great mighty handsome king o- OUCH!''

He hasn't seen the book smacking the back of his head by his girlfriend. He glares at her and she only blew him a kiss making him growl. ''Why you...''

''Shhhh!'' Some stranger from the other end of the table said. 

''Keep going like that and you'll be kicked out for sure,'' the friend said, while lazily flipping through some pages of her book. 

Y/N shook her head before bringing her attention back to her computer. The finals were coming soon and she was over the top stressing about them. Her friend asked if they could've had a study session and Y/N thought to bring C/N was a study partner as he was very god with his grades.

That's what she thought.

Y/N regretted everything the moment he sat down and started playing with his phone.

''Don't you have to study?'' She asked him, making him divert his eyes from his phone to her eyes.

He shrugged, resting his head on his crossed arms. ''Maybe a day or two before the exams. I'm fine.''

She rolled her eyes before studying again. 

A few seconds later, a weight was lightly pressing itself on her arm, so she glanced to see her boyfriend's head resting on it. She tried to ignore it at first before his head kept moving and pressing more on her arm, making her groan. 

''Get off me!'' 

''Why are your arms so hard?''

''Because I work out?''

''Since when?''

''Silence!'' The librarian passed while smacking C/N's head with her newspaper making him wince. 

''Seriously, what's wrong with all the hits today...'' He mumbled under his breath and gave a glare at the librarian walking away before resting his head back on Y/N's arm. his hair lightly tickling her skin.

Y/N rolled her eyes before standing up, making C/N drop his head on the table. She wandered off into the documentaries section, rubbing her eyes to stay awake. 

Hours spent in the library to study in the same seat, being sleepy was bound to happen. 

The girl yawned and craned her neck up to find the book she needed. She tried to reach it even by standing on the tip of her toes, however, she couldn't even touch the book which made her scowl. She jumped over and over again until she actually reached it to grab it making her overjoyed. However, it was quickly replaced by a look of panic as several other books were threatening to fall on her. 

She shielded herself and waited for the impact that never came. She looked through her arms to see C/N looking down at her, his arms raised over his head. She looked down and saw the books dropped around her.

''Seriously, why are you so clumsy?'' She looked up to meet those same eyes that would warmly reflect hers every time they would cross paths with hers. 

Y/N didn't even notice the position they were doing. She was pressed back on the shelf and he was trapping her with on hand holding on the shelf on top of her and the other holding her waist. 

''T-Thanks...'' Y/N managed to stutter and tried to wiggle her way out of his arms. 

Much to her dismay, he pressed his hand a bit more firmly on her hips to keep her still and didn't even look like he used much effort as she tried to wiggle away.

''It's been a while since we actually spent time together, Y/N...'' He whispered, lowering his head down so she could feel his breathing on her face. 

''C/N, this is not the time. We're in public space and-'' she didn't finish as she gasped at the feeling of soft warm lips on her neck. ''D-Dude!''

He pulled back, staring at her playfully and confusingly. ''Dude? After months of dating, you call me dude?''

''Well, how was I going to grab your attention. We're in public sp-'' 

''From what I see, there is no one around us and we are at the end of the library, with bookshelves hiding us and few people wandering by. I think we have some time,'' he cut off smoothly which made her face palm. 

''Unlike your smart butt, I have to study for the finals and-'' again, he cut her off, but by the most surprising interruption. 

By a kiss. 

Y/N gasped and quickly pushed him back before running elsewhere, making him chuckle at her behavior. 

''Cute,'' he said, leaning his side on the bookshelf and watching her stumbling everywhere and smiled when she turned back to look at him causing her to blush furiously before running away from his line of sight.

''Ah, the things you do to me, Y/N...'' He sighed before deciding to bring her back to his flat, so they could spend some real time together.