Little game

"Y/N~" C/N whined as he leaned on your shoulder.
You pushed his head away, letting it fall with a loud thud on the desk.
"How many times have I told you to give me 30 minutes and I'll be entirely yours. Let me finish this essay..." You mumbled angrily.

As soon as your words slipped out of your mouth, a pout formed on his lips. He slouched down next to you on the couch, as he watches you scribbling on some words onto your paper. He knew better than to interfere in your studies.

"You should be admiring me, and drooling over me, right now because I'm your boyfriend, instead of focusing on that essay." He eyes you suspiciously, as you didn't reply. He was expecting you to retort back with your smart mouth, or even better, laugh with him. Nothing. You sat there, a frown stuck on your forehead, squinted eyes, as you chewed on your pen.

He decided to use the strong way to get your attention. He caught you in his arms as he rocks back and forth on the couch, with you wrapped tightly in his arms. He even leaned down to give you pecks, here and there. You were struggling in his arms, but he overpowered you with his force.

"C/N!" You fumed. You regretted raising your voice at him when you saw that innocent love-me-back look he gave you with those eyes. You sighed and let him continue hugging you.
"C/N, I bet you can't live a whole week without touching me, and/or kissing me. I dare you to come see me everyday, we'll hang out, but no PDA" You told him, loud enough for him to hear everything. He let go of you, provoked by your bet.

C/N was the type of man who doesn't like to be underestimated. He always loved dares, and bets, he would do anything to win them. True to his own self he replied with a smirk on his face. "Challenge accepted. This will be too easy, Y/N. In fact... You'll be the one begging for my touch."

You cocked your head to one side, as you raised your eyebrows. You leaned in and gave him one long kiss on his lips, he immediately replied to it. Before it gets too steamy, you pulled out, but stayed close to him as you whispered,
"Challenge starts now." You turned back to your work.

Minutes passed, and you barely wrote some words since the start of the challenge. You were questioning yourself if one week is too long. You could feel yourself regretting that bet because all you wanted to do is to be let alone for few hours for you to finish your essay. 1 week, is way too long. 'No... I can't give him the satisfaction of winning easily.'

While on the other hand, C/N was desperately watching you. 'No touching, no kissing? For a week?! At least she has to talk to me, or she is practicing to break up with me...' He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts.
"Y/N, at least talk to me, or else it looks like we had a fight."
He asked you with the sweetest voice as possible.

This was way too easy, he was already giving up, you thought. "No," you shook your head, "unless I was right that you can't live without touching or kissing me." You confirmed arrogantly.

You didn't expect him to stomp off to get his coat as he left your apartment. He didn't want to look weak. He doesn't want you to be so full of yourself. As he left, you could hear him mumble under his breath,"I love you still."
--- Day 2
You invited C/N to your house for what you like to call a "lazy night". Cooking, Netflix and chill, cuddle--Oh, wait, get rid of the cuddle option.

Since he left yesterday, he talked to you on the phone. He wanted to hear your voice, without getting pulled in and trap you in his embrace. You had that kind of power on him.

Tonight, you decided to go all out, to make him give up on the challenge.
Here he was, standing gawking, as you were standing in front of him wearing quite provocative and skin revealing clothes.