Unwanted detention

This was requested by Horselover61
I hope you like it!
---
"Oh c'mon Y/N! Just this once! It's really simple, but I need someone to accompany me! W-We open the door, and I get my bag, and we run our lives out of that place!" He insisted, giving you the biggest puppy eyes he could ever pull off. His blonde hair falling over his eyes smoothly.
"No way, it's too dangerous. Besides it is your problem if he confiscated your bag. You just didn't have to play with it while he was teaching." You rolled your eyes, mentally praying that his puppy eyes didn't affect you.
"I only need someone to cover my back! I swear, Y/N, he won't see us sneaking in his office. I know he won't be in his office, but roaming the halls." You glared at him, crossing your arms over your chest, clearly not giving in into the idea of stealing back that bag.
"I-I'll give you anything in exchange."
"Why me? Don't you have your own friends?"
"Do you think my friends, who, may I remind you, are loud, numerous, and tall really can pull off the chance to not get caught sneaking in that place? I need a girl who is more subtle. And, I swear, I'm the one who is going to go get the bag, you stay behind me."
After a moment of contemplating the offer of the free card as an exchange of just accompanying him into his plot, you sigh as you gave in.
"Ok, fine! BUT! The thing in exchange, I'll decide later."
He sighed loudly in relief, clasping your hands with his, as he pulls you closer to his body, before hugging you tightly.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, meet me in front of his office at the end of classes."

After giving out the plan, you guys separated to go to class. You didn't know if you would regret the choice you just made.

---

End of classes:

You slammed your locker shut and closed your lock. Sighing, as you straightened your skirt, and dusted your hands, ready to sneak into Mr. Pasere's office. You tried to look calm, walking to the meeting spot. As soon as you arrived there, you realized that the lights were off. Making your eyesight blur. He was leaning onto the opposite wall of Mr. Pasere's door. 

''When we enter that place, we can't open the lights, it will attract attention. We also have to act quickly, no freezing, no laughing, or yelling.'' He whispered, leaning close to your ear. 

''Y-Yes of course.'' You stuttered as you felt his hot breath on your head. 

''Bobby pin.'' He opened his palm for you. You quickly remove one of the pins on your head, before placing it in his hand. He placed it in between his teeth, as he pulled the Bobby pin to straighten it out. He turned to the door's knob, doing some maneuvers, and the door magically opened. You furrowed your eyebrows, opening your mouth about to question him. 

''Shut up and cover my back.'' He hushed while running inside the office. You followed hot on his tail. 

The room was dark, the only light source was the dim sunlight peering from the curtains. His office was tidy, filled with paperwork, and exams. The table was next to the windows, giving out a view of the busy streets. A small couch was placed few feet from his desk. The slightly audible roaring of his computer was audible through the silent room. The air was above hot, making droplets of sweats appear on your face. 

''Hey! I found it'' He half whispered- half yelled. He was at the back of the office, crouched down onto his bag, some shelves were hiding him, making it almost impossible to see him. The only thing that was indicating he was there, was his shadow. 

In an instant, the lights flickered and opened. You yelled as you desperately tried to find a hiding spot. It was too late, you were caught.

''Well, well, never have I ever doubted you, Mrs. Y/L/N, to be a delinquent. Sneaking into my office lights off. I have no idea what you were thinking.''