Childish flirting

PLEASE READ (19/02/08):
A/N: when I first started these imagines, I based all the main male character's characteristics like my crush. So, I'm sorry if your crush is taller than you, and I described him as small, but seriously, I ain't no psychic nor do I aspire to be one. So please let those small details slip. It's kinda getting old reading how tall your crush is in the comment section. Not all crushes are the same size they all come in different shapes and sizes (if yknow what I mean). Thank you. 😚

Just crush, not boyfriend. These were personal experiences LMAO.

The gym is situated in a school, and you are an athlete.

---

''Y/N, do you have something sweet to eat? I'm low on sugar.'' Your (sport name) coach asks you.

''Eumm, yeah, let me go check in my bag.'' You shuffled back on your feet, and ran, doing your best to fulfill your coach's request. You quickly returned with a chocolate bag to where your coach was. He was playing against another athlete. So, you set the chocolate bag down on the floor, next to where your coach was. You sat on the bench, watching your coach training the poor little boy who couldn't get the steps right.

As you started to talk to your friends, you see a small little boy running past you, and the chocolate bag. The sweets disappeared. You quickly caught on to what just happened in an instant. C/N!

You stood up straight and chased him down. Last time that you guys were chasing each others, you were quicker than him. Catching up to him like it was a morning jogging. Somehow, today, not so really. He seemed to always have the same distance between you guys. 'Yeah maybe I should exercise a little bit more...' You thought.

You knew well enough that you were RUNNING in a school building. In the back of your mind, a voice kept telling you «NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS!» Making you feel guilty about going against that rule. What if you bumped into an elderly, or a child!? No, it could be anyone and you would still hurt anyone.

The image of your chocolate bag empty quickly erased your guiltiness as you focused on moving your legs faster. You yelled his name, not giving up, chasing him everywhere he went. From afar, you could hear him laughing and chocking on the chocolates.

You were now sweating and panting, chasing him down in the school. You were even more upset that he could run faster than you, while munching down the chocolates. You knew the bag will be empty when you'll finally catch him up, hopefully you will. How can a little boy like him run so fast!?

You snapped back to reality, when he abruptly turned left, to the staircase. He flew down flights of stairs, skipping 3 steps at a time. You froze, ''DAMN IT, I can only skip 2 at a time...'' You breathed out. He noticed you stop chasing him. He stood still, looking up at you who was still on top of the staircase, wondering if there was any other short cut. You stepped down slowly like a predator planning his next attack. You stared at him straight in the eyes, keeping a steady voice.

'' Give. Me. Back. The. Bag.'' You let out calmly, trying your best not to jump on him and snatch away the sweets. You were getting to get closer to him. Meanwhile, he watched you intensely going down the stairs, not breaking the eye contacts.

'' Nope!'' He pulled his tongue out as he ran down the following few steps. You whined in annoyance, realizing you just got fooled. Still, you were determined to catch him, and give him a piece of your mind.

You ran, trying to catch him up, but he was no where to be seen. Darn it. You jogged back to the gym, silently praying for him to be there. As you stepped in, everything seemed normal, the athletes were training hard, nothing suspicious, no C/N in sight.