Forgive me

A/N: I just love starting my imagines with a really unnecessary note. If you guys want to make any request for an imagine, don't hesitate to let me know.
I didn't edit, so sorry for grammar, typos. Vote, comment and hit me up😏😏

---

''Come on, C/N! It's just a blind date... A double-blind date!'' Simon smiled uncertain of his chose of words. The look on C/N told him that he was not going to give in. ''Who knows? You might get yourself a girlfriend after this.'' Simon insisted, pleading with his puppy eyes. He sighed as there was no sign of acceptance in C/N's glare.

''You don't get it, Simon! Someone will strangle me if they learn about this blind date!''

''Who?'' His friend's eyes pierced through his soul. Trying to read him out loud. ''Don't tell me...'' Simon gasped, covering his mouth with a hand. The vulnerable stare C/N gave him was clear now.

''Your mom?! She will beat you up???'' Simon blurted out, not thinking twice before saying it.

And there goes a flying hand with a smack on Simon's forehead.

''You idiot! Of course not!''

''Then please come! It will be awkward if I already told the two girls that I've brought a friend, who didn't show up. If I go alone, it looks like I'm trying to get them both at the same time!''

Silence. C/N doesn't answer. Millions of theories run down his mind like a broken tap. What if Y/N finds out? That's practically cheating on your girlfriend, right? That is an act of unfaithfulness. He doesn't want to hurt Y/N.

No one knows they are dating, and C/N doesn't want to tell Simon yet. That guy has a loud mouth. One word spilled, a whole theory book will be written the next day by Simon. Published, freshly printed, and given out like newspapers in the school halls.

A hand waved passed C/N's eyesight. Simon. Probably the reason why he will die.

''Fine.'' C/N whimpered, for the sake of their friendship. ''But, I will not end up dating any of them, and you don't tell anyone about this double date, blindfold, I don't know the thing.''

Crap, the moment he accepted, he felt like the whole world turned his back on him. Sure, he did want to help Simon get a chick but was it really worth risking his relationship with his girlfriend?He kept reassuring himself, as long as Y/N doesn't find out, everything should be going as planned.

No... Things went quite wrong that day, at the cafe. He didn't plan this. Nor did he see this coming up. He felt like crawling back into his skin and be reborn. He just messed up.

---

(At the cafe, where the date will take place.)

7:56 pm

The boys arrived at the venue, about 15 minutes earlier. Simon didn't really care, he just wanted to be on time, and not be late. He wants to seem like a gentleman. But for C/N it was a risky move. He wants to be done with this. The longer he stays here, the more he will be publicly exposed out on a date.

''Stop fidgeting! I don't get why you're stressing!'' Simon hushed C/N to a table, as they sit next to one another. C/N didn't hear a thing his friend said, all he was concentrating on about was the long distant frequent ringing of the bell at the door, announcing new customers' arrivals. His eyes couldn't focus on one thing, no, they kept looking back and forth at their surroundings. Out of all the places, Simon chose the cafe C/N and Y/N go on almost every date. Instead of picking the table in the back, Simon sat at the table in the middle of the cafe.

''Dude. Hello? Emergency, 911, Earth to C/N, please respond. Roger that?'' Simon waved his hands in front of C/N, who seem to not be able to snap out of that stance. As C/N got frustrated over the flying hands of Simon in his vision, he finally responded.