Day off

He's your boyfriend and you guys are 23 years old. LEGGO! Also, this imagine's format/type of writing is written differently, but it is still so cute.

F/A: favorite artist

--------------------------------------------------------

You moved in together and you both surprisingly had a day off. You were just lying on the couch watching movies on Netflix. C/N eventually got bored since he wasn't that interested in it.

C/N sat up and poked your head "Y/N."

You were still watching and eating popcorn, not looking at him

You: "Hm?"

C/N: "I'm bored."

You replied with a heartless "Cool." (You weren't even paying attention to him)
C/N: "Y/N!"

You: "Huh."

C/N: "I slept with another woman."
You: "Cool." (Still watching F/A in his drama)

C/N: "Yeah, and we had a child."

You: "That's nice."

C/N: "I called him QQ."

You: "Ha. That's funny. "

C/N rolled his eyes, snatched your tv remote and closed the tv. You blinked then gasped and almost choked from the amount of popcorn you ate and glared at him

You: "HEY!"

C/N: "Y/N, I'm bored. "

You: "Then go find something to do. Now gimmeeee the remooooootteeee!"
C/N rolled his eyes again and yanked your shirt up. You screamed and try to stop him from poking your stomach.

You: "DUDE. STOP. "

C/N shook his head and sighed "Aish, Y/N, you're getting fatter."

You: "Thank you for saying that to your girlfriend."

Him: "Y/N, I have an idea, let's go hit the gym!"
You looked at him like he grew another head

You: "No way, José."

C/N: "Cmonnn it'll be fun!!"

Before you could protest, he grabbed you and took all the clothes for gym session and left the apartment. Now you guys were in the gym and you were sulking and complaining about how you'd rather stay at home watching F/A perform or something.

C/N greeted his friends and started to put his boxing gloves. Now that you looked at him clearly, he was rather hot with a tank top and loose shorts. You smiled like a goof and sat in the chair watching him boxing.

Anywho, he was training and then you felt several girls passing through and looking at him in a lustful way or in a seducing way. You glared at them like WTH, he can't be that attractive to you thirsty girls. You shook your head and saw C/N finishing his first round.

Being the good girlfriend you are, you walked up to the round with a bottle of water. He saw you waving at him while he was putting a towel to cover his sweat around his neck and smiled and walked to you. He leaned down and took the bottle of water.

C/N: "Ah, not that one. "

You:"What do you mean, that's yours."

C/N: "But I want the blue one over there." (he points and you look and snorts)

You: "No way, that's mine. "

C/N: "Buuuuuuut I waaant to!" (He started to whine like a kid)You groaned and took your bottle and threw it at his face.

C/N: "Thanks, cutie face." He winks at you and drinks it.

You: "I'm not using that anymore."

C/N went back to train and you felt very annoyed with the way the other glares were staring at him in lust and glaring at you. You looked at your stomach and decided to lose weight.

You went to the treadmill and put your earphones in and started to run. After a while, you felt someone staring at you and you turn and see C/N just leaning in the (I don't know how you call it but it's where you put your hands on the sides of the treadmill.) He was just staring at you and he was smiling. Just a small simple smile.

You: "WHAT!?" C/N covered his ears in surprise after you legit yelled at him. You took your earphones off and giggled nervously

You: "Whoops, I put the volume a bit too loud."

C/N: "Yeah... Anywho, wanna join me?"

You: "Na, I'll pass- WOYE"

C/N just yanked you on his shoulder and started to jog to who knows where.

You: "C/N STOP WTF! "

Then suddenly he stopped and dropped you on the floor.

You: "Thanks for dropping your girlfriend." You just sat on the ground and huffed. "Honestly, this day sucks-"

C/N: "Are you jealous?"  
You: "Huh"
C/N looked behind you and you turned and saw the girls just trying to grab C/N's attention by working out in a very "appropriate" way while sneaking glances and smiling at C/N.
You: "No..."
C/N chuckled and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear.
C/N: "That's what you get for always ignoring me at home."
You: "What! Since when?!"
C/N: "Whenever I try to be the romantic type, you always focus on F/A."

You: "Ohh so this is your revenge plan? Well, that went well."
You were kinda pissed at him and was about to stand up and leave before C/N grabbed your arm.
C/N: "Actually, I just wanted to spend time with you." You looked at him and he had a nervous expression on his face. You smiled a bit

You: "Aw, C/N I- "

C/N: "And what was better to see my girl all sweaty and hot?" You smacked his head. C/N laughed and fell to the floor. Typical C/N will always drop a joke to not seem too serious.

Him: "Ok, I'm so sorry doll face."

You just shook your head and turned to drink water. When you finished, you were exhausted and lied on the floor like a dead person at her funeral. Then you felt something hovering above you and when you opened your eyes, C/N was just there.
Like.
Right there.
On top of you. He was looking at you in the way you just wanted to grab him and have a huge make-out session, but you couldn't. You were in public.

You: "C- C/N, get off me......" Then suddenly, he started to lean, too close. Your eyes widened as he was still staring at you and you closed your eyes shut. You felt nothing. Because. C/N was doing his push-ups on top of you.

You: "THE FREAK!!!"

C/N: "What?"
You: "I thought you were going to kiss me omfg arghhh" (You covered your eyes in embarrassment.)
C/N: "Oh you wanted a kiss??" C/N says that in a very very cough sike cough surprised tone.

You: "Just urgh-"

C/N: "We can arrange that."

Then you felt his lips on you. Your eyes snapped opened and saw C/N leaning for another peck.

You: "What the-"

Another.He was legit doing his push-ups and what gave his motivation to go lower was to kiss you. You glanced at the girls and they were all FURIOUSSSSSSS.
C/N smirked and kissed your neck: "Payback's a b*tch right?"
You laughed while he was still doing push-ups with kisses.