Napping

A/N: Very very small imagine, filled with cuteness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  You slowly opened your eyes and yawned out loud, rubbing your eyes from the sleep you've just woken up from. You glanced on your right and checked the time. 16:01. Last time you checked the time it was 11 in the morning before you dropped on the couch and drifted off to dreamland.

You decided to get up and take a shower but as you tried to stretch, you felt something tighten around you. You looked down and saw a black and white fluff ball sleeping soundly, wrapping himself around you like a baby koala.

You chuckled as you looked at what C/N was wearing, a panda onesie with his hood and messy hair covering his eyes, showing you the bottom of his face only. His mouth was slightly opened as soft breaths were heard coming out of it.

You hadn't noticed that he came at your shared apartment and didn't notice you until when he changed to his pajamas. When he saw you sleeping on the couch, he wasted no time to jump on you and cuddle your peaceful form.

You then decided to quietly slip out of his arms but as you tried to slide down the couch, his arms involuntarily caught yours and brought you to the couch again. He pressed you on his chest this time and nuzzled his face in your hair.
"Stay..." He grumbled and you looked up to see that his eyes were still closed.
You laughed quietly. "Are you awake?"
...
"No... Sh..."