Scenarios

A/N: For those who were wondering about my lap dance experience, here it is. Or those who didn't read my A/N before...

Scenario 1:

She was sitting on a stool, watching her friends talk around her. No one seemed to really care about their surroundings, despite the glarings of people on them. It was supposed to be a calm environment, but it ended up to be really noisy because of her friends. 

C/N had targeted his lonely victim, sitting on a stool, apart from the group of peeps. He slowly approached her from behind, wanting to scare the living hell out of her. A vicious smile on his lips, before licking them. 

He quickened his steps. And when he stopped in front of her, his back facing the girl, he stuck out his bottom, about to sit on her laps. A yell screeched in the distant. Y/N flapped her arms around to prevent him from successfully land on his target. She even tried to kick his precious ass. So, he stopped, turned, and glared at her. Though, a small flirty smirk was stuck on his mouth.

''Let me give you the best lap dance!'' C/N exclaimed, his intense stare bore into her eyes. Shocked from his demand, she didn't know how to react. Of course, anyone sane would say no to that request, but her insides were dying to know more. 

''N-No, what the heck are you trying to do...'' Her eyebrows furrowed, imagining the erotic dance. 

''Oh c'mon, I really want to show you...'' He removed her hands that were covering her laps. Y/N screamed and repetitively hit him. He waited for her tantrum to cool down, before putting his hand on her lap. 

''This is the best lap dance you'll ever get.'' C/N winked. He put his fingers up and ended up doing a silly finger dance (his fingers in a scissor position) on her thigh. She watched in disbelief as C/N roared out of laughter from her expression. 

----

Scenario 2:

Imagine, there is this hot guy in your class, who works out a lot, has hair on fleek, and is well built. 

F/N: friend's name

''I'm telling you, he is reallllyyy hot.  He sits right in front of me in math class, and he is so tall that I don't even see the teacher.'' I whispered to F/N, as we walked down the hallway, making our ways to the exit. 

''Do you like him more than C/N?'' She asked back, giving me a doubtful look. 

''Uhh, you should know that that is impossible.'' I rolled my eyes. 

''I don't know, Y/N... I've never seen him and based on how you describe your hot classmate, he is hotter than C/N.''

F/N quickened her pace and walked a few meters in front of me. She feels that I wasn't following her anymore, so she turned back to look at me. Suddenly, a guy cuts in the middle of us. My eyes widened, I gasped and waved my hand frantically, pointing out the hot classmate in front of me. I faked fainting, a hand on my forehead, and the other one hyperventilating.  

''Erhemm... Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DROOLING ALL OVER A GUY?'' Some manly voice interrupted my act. I froze as the hot boy classmate glanced back at me. I sheepishly smiled, before glaring back at wherever the voice came from. 

C/N...

He was leaning onto his locker, smirking, happy that he blew my cover-up. 

''NO! What are you talking about? At least, I don't drool over volleyball girls whenever they pass by!'' I retorted back, arms crossed over my chest. He didn't expect that. Clearing his throat awkwardly as he fixed his posture. 

''T-That's not true...'' 

''Yes! You were!''

''WHAT THE HELL NO!''

*bickering continues*

Meanwhile, F/N sighed, rubbing her temple, as she watched us fighting over something so insignificant. 

A few curious people started forming a crowd around us, giggling as they watched them fight.

F/N sighed contently. ''They are so cute...'' The people around her couldn't help but agree with her.

''Yes, what a cute couple...''

---