Begin

(He's your crush)

---

He was waiting for you on your porch steps, casually leaning on the wall while playing on his phone, all the while arranging the beanie that was almost falling from his head. 

C/N checked the time and noticed that you were a bit late than usual. He only shrugged without questioning why you weren't home yet. 

He was really excited to have a night with you, watching your favorite movies together. It has been a while that you two hung out, so he didn't want to waste time. Today was just not one of his good days. A moment later, he gave a long sigh and checked the time again. You were really late, and he didn't like it much. You did plan something with him this evening, but his anticipation faded when 2 hours passed and you were still not at the door. C/N stood up and started to walk away, only to get a call.

''Y/N?'' He tried to act calm, to not show his disappointment. ''Where are you? We were supposed to have a movie night, remember? But it's okay if you for-''

''It's not me, dipshit,'' a male voice answered and C/N instantly frowned, He looked at his phone to see that it was indeed your number and pressed it to his ear again.  His voice wavering a bit. ''I'm her friend.''

''Okay..?'' The voice answered back. C/N looked around a bit embarrassed before asking: ''Are you... going out with her right now?''

''No kidding. Can't you hear the music blasting behind the phone?'' C/N did hear loud music and people talking. 

''Sorry,'' he sighed. ''I didn't know you were her boyfriend. I just-'' 

''No who the hell gave you that idea?'' The man behind the call cut him off which made the boy with his beanie flinch. C/N stayed silent which made the man through the call groan. ''Can't believe you're actually the one she keeps talking about. You are the first on her speed dial, so I figured out I'll have to call you, '' he muttered.

''W-What?'' 

''Never mind. Like I said, I'm just a friend. I actually called because earlier I took her out to drink and made it short 'cause I knew she had plans with you. Thing is, I didn't know she was a light drinker,'' the caller said. 

''You made her drink?'' C/N clenched his jaw, not liking the thought of her in a club full of... possibilities. 

''Mhm,'' the other replied, not caring that C/N got mad. ''Just come pick her up she's high as f-''

''Is that him??'' A familiar voice cut him off, and C/N instantly recognized who it was and his heart fluttered. ''HEYY!!'' 

''I'll come pick her up,'' he said shortly before hanging up and sprinting away. 

---

''Ohhhh, hiii! Are you my priince?'' You skipped to him, laughing endlessly. 

''Y/N, you're really drunk,'' C/N stated with an amused face, enjoying how silly she was when drunk. 

''I am? Am I? Am... you?'' You blinked several times, before laughing again. 

''Okay, I'll take care of her. Thank you,'' he bowed slightly at your friend, who only laughed at his politeness. 

''Didn't know Y/N found a good one,'' the friend shook his head, still smirking at C/N's confused face.

''Let's goooo!'' You yelled enthusiastically, trying to drag away. 

''Okay, okay!'' He laughed while shaking his head and putting his coat around you since your arms were exposed to the cold. 

''You're the best,'' you whispered which he caught and made him smile. 

You walked home together, you humming songs and him staying quiet, listening to you filling the cool night's air. He glanced at you and his gaze remained on your lips, a small smile spreading his mouth. 

He loved every bit of you and enjoyed the moment you two shared even though you were tipsy. 

He snapped back to reality when he realized you were also looking at him, which made him blush and look away. ''I'm tired,'' you yawned. ''Can't I just... Can't I just sleep on the floor?''

You were about to drop down, before hands wrapped around your body, so you could stand still. Your faces were so close to each other, his breath hot hitting your lips. He looked at you and his gaze on yours didn't falter as you stared with your mouth wide open. 

The two of you were obviously blushing. How badly did he want to kiss you? You were so close. You were his light and he never wanted to let you go. Although, he knew you liked him as only a friend. You were perfect, you had so many options out there. Why on Earth would you choose him over the other suitors?

So, he sighed and pulled away. C/N turned his back to you and looked up at the sky then closed his eyes while taking deep breaths. 

Meanwhile, you stared shockingly at him. You were drunk, but through the night of walking with him to your house, you sobered up. You realized that if one of you leaned in, your lips would've met. 

The thought of that gave you pleasure. You knew of his feelings, but you thought that you weren't good enough for him. He needed a girl which could make his life amazing. You weren't one to give him that. How wrong you both were. 

''Umh'' he mumbled before couching down. ''If you're tired, you can jump on my back.'' 

You nodded, but said a quick yes, since realized he was turned around so he couldn't see you nod. 

You slowly climbed on his back before he lifted you up like a feather. He didn't break one sweat the whole home walking. You two were silent on the way home, too many thoughts filling your heads. You passed your hand through his soft hair, something you would often do. He was right there and you knew that this was a rare opportunity to get with him. 

In that moment, you didn't care. You only had one life and you needed to make it worthwhile. 

''Hey...'' You started, and he slightly turned his head towards you.

''Hmm?'' 

Suddenly, he couldn't breathe anymore when he felt your lips pressed on his cheek. He stopped in his tracks with his eyes wide opened. You nuzzled your face on his neck, relishing his scent. ''Let's just be patient and start like that.''

The brightest smile appeared on his features before he slowly nodded. ''I have forever with you.''

---

''Plot twist: your crush likes you back.

THAT'S NOT A PLOT TWIST, BUT A MIRACLE!''

Sending love from Canada <3