1- Wait...what !??

I know that the summary wasn't that good and this is my very first book but I'm confident in my story so enjoy...

Just to be clear, his name is RAYN, not Ryan, so if you come across his name and find it "Ryan" know that it's.... Auto correct.

Pronounced as Rain.

Chapter 1

I heard a strong knock on my bedroom door , I raised my head from my comfy pillow. I saw my parents rush to stand above me. When I fully opened my eyes I saw that they were worried and anxious.

" What do you want? " I paused and glanced at my watch " It's only 5 a.m ? can't you wait until I don't know..maybe, until the sun comes out!?"

When I was dome complaining , I looked at my mother's face and at that moment, I knew that something was not right, she was not her usual bubbly self.

"Ella, no. It can't wait, because we might die and so are you if we don't talk right now. " mom reasons.

Wait what? 

" She's right.. you're life now depends on your thinking and how you gonna act after this " dad mentioned, he seemed uneasy.

Okay, that's sounds serious.

This is the first time I see my parents like this ....They are -usually- happy telling old jokes. Not once I've seen these worried expression before.

I shifted in my bed." You're scaring the sh•t out of me, what's wrong? " I yelled at them wanting to know what the hell is going on.

They put their hands in mine and breathed deeply. " Ella... listen carefully, and I want you to stay strong and not panic" dad said with sad eyes " Ella, we are.... we are not you're real parents....you're adopted, but there is a very good reason for that."

When I heard those words, I felt like the ground is spinning real fast and I wanted to cry, but the shock was too strong that I stood in my room and didn't move an inch.

I looked at them to see if they were joking. " Wha.. y-you're what? ... I'm adopted? you're not my biological parents? stop playing with me. "

Dad grabbed me by the shoulder and squeezed them gently. " No Ella listen to me, you just have to believe us ,have faith in us." He said.

" You should know that no matter what happens, we are a real family based on love, and care. You are our amazing daughter, it doesn't matter if we are not blood related, what matters is that we love you Ella, you are our world forever" he replied with a genuine smile.

Dad's words felt like lighting striking through my heart, I didn't know how to react to this so I just kept listening.

I sat on the bed and mom grabbed my shacking hand. " It all started 18 years ago" she began explaining " we were newlyweds enjoying our every moment of life .We had a lovely home and a cute puppy, we also had good jobs, your father was a bodyguard for a rich young man 'David Black' who happened to be your father's best friend from college. I was the personal piano teacher for his 6 years old son. His mother -Sam- and I, became best friends, so our life have changed for the better. " mom said then she glanced at dad.

Dad nodded and continued " after we became we became best friends with the Black family we decided to go on a vocation together, so we traveled to Italy and stayed there for two weeks, but in those two weeks the Black family has changed... their life became a living nightmare."

My eyes widened and I interrupted dad " wait what do you mean, what happ- "

"Ella, don't interrupt if you wanna know " mom said that with the - shut the hell up and let your father continue- face. And so, I did.