4- I met my principal... in his house

chapter 4

It took forever for the lesson to end.

I was starving, so Joy and I, and of course Rayn, went to the cafeteria.
It was full , there were students from all classes.

" Hey Ella, what do you like to eat ?
I will buy you whatever you want since it's your first day " Joy said that with a very insisting eyes so I couldn't refuse her offer.

" If that's okay with you, I would like to have pizza "

" Sure, be right back, plus I'm friends with the cafeteria lady " she winked at me then left.

We sat at the table that was close to the vending machine.

" Ella, how can you be so happy in school, I mean.... it's school and school kills. " Rayn said that with tired expression.

" I don't know... maybe I like meeting new people and be nice to them unlike someone. " I grabbed a pen and wrote today's notes.

" I just hate school " he rolled his eyes.

When we were chatting a group of students stood next to us... well not us, next to the vending machine .

They were laughing out loud and one girl said " Did you see the look on his face this morning, it was hilarious. "

" I think he peed his pants " a short but cute guy said that.

Okay, from their conversation, I think I should stay away from them, for my peace high school life.
So I continued talking to Rayn ,but then a blonde girl glared at me .

" I think that's our seat, so.... f*ck off "

" No " Rayn said that then opened his phone and ignored them.

The blonde girl looked at him surprised at his reply .
" Do you know who am I ? How dare you speak to me like that"

I couldn't bear her nonsense,she was acting like a big asshole so I stood up .

" Well sorry to interrupt you, but I don't see your names on the table, so you are the one who should f*ck off "

Rayn was amused at my comeback
" Nice " he said with a smirk.

" Thanks " I replied then looked at the blonde.

" You clearly don't know who am I, because if you did....you wouldn't dare look me in the eyes and say those words " The blonde girl said that while squeezing her juice can, I bet she was annoyed .

" Well sorry ,we don't give a shit " Rayn replied.

yet the blonde girl continues with her blabbing .she said while lifting her nose up.
" I'm the daughter of the head of the board of education, Britney West, I'm just so out of your reach, so know your place and get out from here".

" anddddd I'm the daughter of the prime minister of America , Ella Smith "
I said that with a sarcastic tone .
Rayn burst out of laughing, but not just him all of her group giggled in silence.

" B*tch " she aimed her juice can to throw it at my face , but then...

"Britney , loveee.... how are you? " I turned my back at the voice and it was Joy's .

" Joy.... are you friends with this piece of trash, you are way better than this, you are Joy Gomez, stay away from them " Britney grabbed her arm real tight .

" So ,what if I'm a Gomez , they are my best friends, so if you don't mind, do not talk dirty to them " .

Joy said that , shook her hand from Britney's grip , grabbed my hand and started walking out, and Rayn followed us.