15-He is easy to convince

Chapter 15

Mom: hello dear, how are you?

Me: I'm doing great, what's up?

Mom: well....

Me : what... did something happen?
I said in a skeptical tone .

Mom: well something 'bad' happened.

Me : TELL ME, NOW.

Mom : you know that your father is a detective and he will do anything to protect his family, especially you Ella.

Me: so?

Mom : two days ago, we were in the living room watching a movie but suddenly I heard some noise coming from your room, so I went to check it out , I opened the door to face a stranger wearing black clothes.

Me : whattt? what did you do?

Mom : I screamed , as high as I can, but for my surprise the man covered my mouth and asked me about you ,he wanted to do something bad to you plus he put a knife on my neck threatening​ me to talk.
I wanted to ask him why is he doing this, then in split seconds your father shot him in his chest near his heart with his small reserve gun.
when he released me I grabbed his collar to ask him but it was too late....he passed away .

Me : you know that it was self defense, right? dad is home ,right ?

Mom : yes of course, your dad is fine, but you're missing the point Ella, they will come after you...oh hang on..... your father wants to speak to you.

My life is full of surprises and I'm sick of it.

Dad : Ella, hey honey what's up?

Me : I'm fine dad, but are you okay?

Dad : don't worry about me, but now I want to speak with Rayn if you don't mind.

He sounded serious, so I gave the phone to Rayn and he went out side the kitchen.

I looked at Kevin and Veer then sighted without realizing it .

" what's wrong little Ell " Veer noticed my weariness.

" uh oh, nothing. " I replied

" Ella, it's obviously something, who was on the phone? " Kevin asked me with a curious expression.

" Just my mom. but I think that the bad guys are on the move... " I remarked.

When kevin was about to speak, Rayn came to the kitchen and said
" Kevin could you train with me, I need to prepare myself if they come."

" sure, but is there any sign to
them ?" Kevin replied.

" yeah, her father just talked to me and he told me to be ready for anything. "

I'm just tired from all this, when it's gonna end?

" Hey guys, be careful and don't let your guard down, I will be back to work once I leave London. " Veer countered.

" Okay don't worry. " Rayn said that then hugged his father a real manly hug, will I guess they are father and son after all.
After the hug ,Veer went to his room to sleep and so do us.

****
The Next Morning

I woke up early to see Veer ,but when I looked at my clock it was already 5 a.m
" how did that happen? I'm pretty sure I adjusted the clock at 4 a.m"
I was sad for not seeing him off.
yet I got out of my bed wore a comfortable hoodie with minions slippers and tied my hair in a messy bun.
While I was opening the door I saw Rayn sleeping next to my bed room door, I mean, What?

" Rayn, Rayn..... Rayn " it was no use ,he won't answer me, but why on earth would he sleep here.
Wait a minute...I bet he's the one who played with my clock .
Now I'm not gonna be easy on him, so I grabbed a cup full of water and tossed it at his head.

He woke up with an expression on his face that says ' oh no I'm sinking with the Titanic ' .

" What the hell... Ella what was that for? " he asked me looking furious.

" okay A . that was for sleeping here.
B . it was for playing with my clock and C. it was for fun " I gave him a smirk then grabbed Lucy and put her on his lap, it took him seconds to see her.
" Okay Ella, I get it you're angry but for now get this thing off of me NOW "
He looked like he was about to cry so I grabbed her and put her on my bed, but I can't believe that this cute, innocent creature can scare Rayn like that.

After that we went down stairs and saw Kevin making breakfast, the aroma of the coffee was refreshing and the smell of the apple pie was delicious.

" Good morning Ella... Rayn " Kevin looked at Rayn then realized his soaked face. " and what the hell happened to you? " he asked him.

" Ella, that's what happened " Rayn neared me then pecked my forehead with a grin showing on his lips.

" Rayn, we are starting with your training after breakfast so eat and let us begin. " Kevin announced.

" Then I want to train with you guys "
I pointed out.

" No Ella, you're not " Rayn objected.

So I sat on the chair grabbed the spoon and pointed it at him " Why? you're afraid that you are gonna lose to a girl"

" I'm not, but you are not coming " he said.

" chicken... chicken... chicken.. "

" alright, but you're the one who's gonna lose " He promised then sat next to me and began eating.

" oh yes, I didn't ask, where are we going? which gym? " I asked Kevin.

" There is one in a nearby mall, I was there the past week , it's great. " Kevin replied.

When we finished eating, we changed our clothes, I wore sports clothes then we headed to the gym.

------------

A.N

In the next chapter there will be a new appearing to a new important character .