9- Something is about to happen

Chapter 9

It's been two weeks since Ryan's father came to London .

Now I understand what he meant by
' you will regret ' , because his father is unbearable.

He loves to cook, he cooked for us everyday these past two weeks... and he is an unbearable cook because he can kill the flavor of food and turn it into something you can't describe with words, in addition to all that he doesn't shut his mouth , he can't stay silent for five minutes.

I can't say anything to him because he is older than me, I have to be polite and respect him.
Rayn doesn't care about that so he just starts a war with him over little things ,like right now...

" Nooo , don't but salt to a CAKE " Rayn screamed and was about to cry from his father's...well... stupidity if I must say.

" Why not, salt is delicious" Veer said and continued putting salt .

" Sure dad, salt is delicious but not with cakes. I'm not eating that bizarre weird , disgusting ...thing " Rayn pointed at the cake then looked at me for help.

I was preparing an excuse to not eat the cake yet I can't say no to Veer, that would break his heart and I don't want to see him upset because only God knows what he would do and I don't want to see that.

" Well, it may be good, don't judge things by it's cover Rayn " I was dying inside but managed to fake a smile.

" but Ella, it's not the cover. it's the concept, it's the flavor " Rayn confirmed showing anxiety on his face.

" Rayn don't force her if you don't want to eat. " Veer said while putting a piece of cake for me on a plate .
" here you go little Ell "
I like when he calls me little Ell because dad used to call me Ell back home.

" Thanks. " I grabbed the fork and prayed that it will end well, I mean how bad can it be?
I took the first bite .... it was disgustingly bad to the point that I wanted to throw up right away but I continued eating and sweat was dripping from my face .

" sooo, what do you think? " Veer waited for my answer while I was trying hardly to swallow it.

" Not bad " I said with a small smile.

" seriously? " Rayn asked.

I want to get even with him because he always makes fun of me, besides he's the one who got me into this situation.

" yeah, yeah, you should try some " I gave him a piece of my cake .
He looked at me ,worried, and took a bite.. then in just seconds ,he spited it.

" what the hell Ella?
and dad you suck at this ...don't ever cook again everrrrrr "

" why? Is it that bad? , Ella said that it's great " Veer said

" no she didn't, she said 'not bad' because she didn't want to hurt your feelings, get the hints " Rayn was angry.

" What is happening? " Kevin suddenly opened the kitchen door.

" Hey Kevin, would you try some cake, I baked it. " Veer wanted to prove his point that salt is delicious with cakes.
I wanted to tell Kevin but couldn't because if I tell him, I would be admitting that it is bad, and Rayn can't get along with Kevin so he won't tell him either. we just stood still and waited.

" Veer, did you put salt in it? " Kevin is very delicate when it comes to food.

" Yes " Veer replied

" okay, no one panics, I'm gonna teach you how we bake a normal cake. "

Kevin is awesome because with that ,we are free to go to school.
It's 8 a.m ,luckily we are not late because the principal decided to delay the lessons to 8:30 ,apparently it has something to do with Joy and the triplets.

" I'm gonna leave you, come on " Rayn suddenly said and grabbed the keys.
ugh I just can't stand him.

" coming "

We arrived to school at 8:15 and saw Joy standing at the school entrance, apparently she was waiting for me.

" Did you see the school's website? " Joy said.

" No, why? "

" you two are in it! "

What the... no I don't want to be on any website.
I looked at Rayn but he was worried too, we didn't want any clue to lead the CRIMINALS to here.

" what's it about? " Rayn asked.

" it says that there is a new hunk in school and a new beautiful lovely girl and they are cousins. The good-looks runs in their family.... "
Joy was reading and the excitement in her eyes was obvious , but she don't know that it's a disaster for me.

" Joy.... Joy, who wrote it ?" I asked.

" it was my father "

" what??? the principal? but why
us? "

" because he likes you two "

I thought that Rayn told him that I'm chased, what in the world is he thinking, can we trust him?
While I was lost in thoughts something bad was about to happen...

----------

You will have to wait for the next chapter to see what's gonna happen '-'