6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard

Chapter 6

The next morning .

Ryan's POV

I opened my eyes and the sun was so strong that the whole room was bright, but then I realized that it wasn't even my room.

" where am I? "
I tried to move but couldn't ,I felt a slight movement next to me, I turned my face to see that Ella was sleeping next to me andddd I was grabbing her wrist ,why.....

I wanted to wake her up but she seemed to be sleeping like a baby , her face was so cute so I didn't move and couldn't wake her.

The room was so quiet, you could hear the wind out side, I guess Winter is on his way.
I stared at the window.

" it's hard to believe that it's been half a year since that day. "

" What day? " I heard Ella asking then I realized I was speaking out loud .

" Ella, you're awake. I'm so sorry
for... everything " I said that then leapt from her bed and remained standing .

"No, that's okay, besides you were in pain last night.
Are you okay now? " she looked at me with concern in her eyes, I didn't follow what she meant.

"I'm perfectly fine. why you ask? "

"you had a very high fever last nigh and I kept on calling you but you didn't wake up. " she stood up from her bed and sat on the couch.

" Really, because I don't feel anything at all .... wait, that explains why I'm in your room ,I bet I wasn't even conscious when I walked into your room."

" Yes, and it was tiring trying to wake you up, your sleep was heavy, you didn't feel me shaking you ."

" Come on" I said and grabbed her arm.

" To where? " she was confused.

" The kitchen, I will bake for you pancakes with nutella, as an apology "

"welllll... I can't say no to Nutella " she laughed.

I liked her laughs and smiles, they were natural.
After we walked to the kitchen, we saw Kevin making tea and coffee.

" Good morning Ella, would you like some tea or coffee perhaps ?"

Kevin asked her ,he didn't even bother to look at me, I mean...what did I do wrong ?!
The only bad thing I can think of, is my background and it's not the best I know that, but I have changed since my accident with my formal principal , that day was the worst day of my life I wasn't my self when I hit her .

" Good morning , Kevin, and yes I would like some tea"
Ella replied and sat on the chair next the fridge so she can open it and take what she want without standing. you can call it laziness ,but I call it genius!

I walked towards the faucet then stood in front of Kevin.

" well, good morning to you too Kevin... " I narrowed my eyes at him.

" ugh, you again, can't you just disappear " he looked anxious while saying it.

" whyyy? is it because I'm like the hell you never expected ? "

He ignored me, and continue talking to Ella. I looked at her, she was giggling at what just happened ,that was not funny.

Ella's POV

" Rayn, didn't you just say you would make me pancakes " I changed the subject .

" No " he seemed pissed off.