22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?

Chapter 22

I saw Kevin.Standing on the entrance. Holding a towel.Whipping the blood off of his forehead .

" What the hell? Kevin! " I called out to him then ran to see his injury.

" Don't worry it's just a cut, no biggie" He promised with a warm smile.

Oh Kevin even at times like this you still smile,I bet it really hurts .

" What happened? How? " I asked feeling sombre.

" No Ella, you should ask ' Who'
not ' how ' ." I heard Rayn say behind my ear .That certainly gave me the chills . I turned to face him with taking a step away from him remembering the kiss. Rayn smirked properly because he knew what I was thinking.

Ella not now. Maybe later but not now...

" Okay. so who did it ?" I said ignoring his smirk. I'm starting to get confused.

" Come to the kitchen and see for yourself " Kevin replied.

After he said that, we followed him to see a man- I guess by his appearance he looks in his late twenty's-tied to a chair.He had some blood on his shirt,that's probably Kevin's.

" Who is he? " I asked giving him the glare that says ' You're tossed '.

Kevin exhaled looking tired " While I was cleaning Ryan's room I heard a small sound coming from your room so I let go of the vacuum and went inside." Kevin knocked his head with his finger " I found him wandering through your stuff .Before I ask who is he, I was surprised by his quick movements. He hit me with a dictionary real hard.You hear me A Big Old Damn DICTIONARY .He literally through words in my face.I was getting angry so I took him down and here he is " Kevin told us what happened then we all looked at him.

" So who are you ?" Rayn asked him with scary expression.He grabbed him collar .
I swear, for mere seconds I saw Him gasp in fear from Ryan's face but then he smiled at him.

" Well relax man, no need to be so wroth.Yo soy Alejandro (I'm Alejandro) " He said with a spanish accent.

" Okay Alejandro... what where you doing in my room ?" I asked him.

" Me dijeron que poner esto en su habitación... " we all stared at him with no idea of what he just said " Oh sorry no Spanish. I said, I was told to put this in your room " He tried to pull out something from his chest pocket but then he remembered that he is tied. I saw Rayn getting closer to him, reaching his hand into Alejandro's pocket. Rayn pulled his hand with a fist that was holding something.

" What's that? " Kevin asked, still whipping his blood. Man that must hurt.

" It's a... necklace? " Rayn said confused but I frost in my place.

" Where did you get that from? " I was angry and scared. That necklace belongs to mom. I gave it to her last year on mother's day.

" I was told to put it in your room " Alejandro replied.

" Who told you that ? " Rayn asked looking livid.

" I don't know they were putting masks. They told me that if I do this job they will guarantee​ me that my mother's heart surgery is on them. I couldn't refuse the offer since she has a weak heart. " Alejandro said, looking sad and desperate.

I felt worried because he was not much of a help so I dialed my mother's number.
She picked up after three rings.

Me : " hello, mom? "

Mom :" yes honey? Is everything okay with you? "

Me :" Mom, where is your necklace that I gave it to you last year? "