39- Rayn doesn't know, right?

Ella's parents :)

Chapter 39

Mary's POV ( Ella's mom) 

We have arrived to London waiting for Kevin to come and pick us up from the airport, we told him not to tell the kids, we wanted it to be a surprise.

We sat on a bench, eating ice cream.

" Do you think she will be happy to see us? " Ian asked me, worried.

" Of course she would, you know even though we aren't her biological parents, she's still our one and only daughter. She won't just hate us because we aren't related by blood and we cleared that out before she left so don't worry be happy..." I said with a smile.

Ian chuckled " That's great but the last line was so corny " He laughed.

" Whatever " I slapped the back of his neck lightly.

While we were talking, we heard a honk.
I looked up to see Kevin waiting for us, he's still the same old Kevin.

A good lazy friend..

I mean he could get out of the car and help us put the luggage in the trunk but no.

Well that's Kevin for you.

We got into the car, I sat in the passenger seat from the back and Ian sat next to Kevin.

" How are you guys? didn't see you in ages. " Kevin asked and looked at me from his mirror .

" We are fine, good actually " I said.

" How's my baby girl doing, is she okay, did Rayn hurt her or something, because I will kil-" I cut Ian's off.

" Ian baby, relax. She's almost 18 ,don't worry much. " I calmed him down.

"Speaking of which, when is her birthday? " Kevin asked.

" Thursday " Ian and I said in union.

Kevin almost lost control of the car, he looked at us shocked " Thursday?  As in three days? "

" Yes " Ian replied " Wait... Rayn doesn't know that right? "

" I think not " Kevin sighted.

" Oh he better know as soon as possible, I know that she loves him so he better make her happy or else " Ian countered with an angry expression.

I guess he didn't approve 100% of their relationship, but eh.

" Honey, have no fear I will speak with him, when we get there " I patted his shoulder and he seemed to relax.

He's so overprotective over Ella and he loves her so much.

I love her too but he makes sure that she knows, while me on the other side I like to keep it quite but noticeable.

That doesn't make since.... Oh well you probably know what I mean.

I love her.

" We're here " Kevin announced and we hopped out of the car .

I dashed to the house like a six years old on a Christmas morning, I want to see her.

When I walked to the house, I looked for her in the kitchen first, but didn't see her so I walked to the living room and saw her and Rayn sitting next to each other watching ' White House Down ' man, I love that movie.

I walked to them but stood behind them ,as I wanted to call for her, I saw Channing Tatum struggling to kill someone so...

" PUNCH HIM WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE, COME ON "

Ella's POV

I screamed when I heard the yelling and Rayn tensed.
I turned my head to see Mom?

I jumped from the couch and hugged her real tight.

" Mom, wham amm you dommg heme? " I asked while my face buried in her chest.

" What? " she asked realising me.

" What are you doing here?  I missed you so much " I smiled.

" Oh that's why we're here, we missed you too much so here we are " She replied. She kissed my forehead.

" WAIT, WE? "

" Can't I get a hug from my baby girl ?" I turned my head and saw dad opening his arms for me.

I ran to him and jumped on him, but he caught me.

" Daddy, I missed you sooo much " I kissed his cheeks.

What?  don't blame me...

I'm a daddy's girl.

" Oh sugar I missed you too " He put me on the ground.

I was overwhelmed with happiness, like who would have thought?

I was cut from my thinking by Rayn.

" Hello sir and Mary, how are you doing ?" He gave them a small hug and smiled.

" We're very pleasant after seeing our daughter, and Rayn.. " Dad replied.

" Yes sir? "

" Don't ,Don't call me sir " Dad requested. He doesn't like to feel old.

" Okay Ian. "

We sat on the couch chatting, until my mom asked Rayn to escort her to the kitchen...

Oh boy.

°°°°°

A.N

Hello there :) Hope you liked this chapter.

I hope you vote;)