18- Awkward morning

That's Ella's outfit.

Chapter 18

It's Monday and we are back to school.
I woke up at 6:30 so I had plenty of time to do my mornings routine. I went to the bathroom, warmed the water and took a long shower, it was long enough to make me remember The screwball Ashton and Ed the flirt ,he made me feel sick and bitter first thing in the morning. A Jerk Will Always Be A Jerk.

~

When I finished preparing for school I got out of the room looking at my shoes because I forgot to tie the shoelaces.
But as always me being my usual self,Idiot .Eh I will do them when I sit in the kitchen.
I felt like I've pumped into a warm wall, I gazed up to see Ryan's back, he was shirtless putting a towel on his neck that made him look hot and sexy.
I caught myself staring at him too much. As soon as he turned his back to face me I rolled away from him, I was as fast as lighting but I think I over did it because I forgot that there was stairs and I didn't tie my shoelaces so my foot slipped the step.

I closed my eyes hoping that the fall will be soft and don't break any bones .Then I felt a strong hand wrapped around my waist so I opened my eyes .It was Ryan's hand.His other hand was grabbing the handrail .
His face was inches away from mine, so I couldn't help but to look into his blue sleepy eyes, they were breathtaking .
I bit my lips to hide my nervousness, but he gave me this smirk that made me panic and do a little show in my head -you know it's like when you do this happy dance but in my case panicking dance - I didn't say a single word.

" Could you be more careful next time, you clumsy head " He said in a deep voice with a sight of relief. I literally could feel his breaths.

" Um... Thank you for catching me, but could please you release me? " I blushed, averting his deep blue eyes.

He is too damn hot.I want to kiss him... I thought to myself while looking at his lips .

No Ella, snap out of it.

But...

No means No.

He released me as soon as I steadied myself fixing my shirt .
He entered the bathroom, but I'm pretty sure he chuckled before slamming the door behind him.

I went down stairs, to the kitchen and as usual Kevin was putting my breakfast on the table.

×××××

Ryan's POV

I woke to the sound of the shower,I got out of my bed opened the window and looked at my right to see if Ella's window was open because the first thing she do when she wake up is opening the window and yes I do that every single morning to see if that was her in the shower,  I don't like to knock on the bathroom when she is in it. Well because it's kinda awkward.
So I opened my closet, took of my shirt ,grabbed a towel and put it around my neck then I sat on the sofa waiting for her to finish.

"That bastard Ashton... he got the nerves to say ' who the f*ck are you' to me plus he did those terrible things to my Ella. I'm killing that shit if I see him again, if I see him near Ella." I said my thoughts out loud knowing that no one is gonna hear.

" Wait, did I just say MY Ella ...No ,ugh what's wrong with me, I'm not my usual self today and that's properly because of yesterday's events... yep that's must be it, right ? " I felt unsure of my own feelings. I will just forget what I said and wait.
After five minutes I heard a slam of a door so I'm assuming that she finished.

I got up, opened the bedroom door and headed to the bathroom.
I suddenly felt a small thud on my back. It took me seconds to feel her gaze on me so I turned my back, but when I did that she stepped back real quick but she stumbled with her shoelaces and she almost fell.
I didn't know how in the world I managed to catch her but I did.

I looked at her. and she was totally staring at me.she bit her lips and that made me smirk wanting to kiss her. I felt... happy.

" Could you be more careful next time, you clumsy head " I said with a sight of relief.

" Um... Thank you for catching me, but could you release me. "  she blushed, averting her eyes from mine, I think that's cute .

Okay hold on Rayn ...

Cute, seriously?

but she is cute ,not just cute but sexy too..

Rayn you're just a bodyguard.

Well I'm her bad boy bodyguard.

Oh no that should be good!

I released her as soon as she stood straight.

I decided to go and take my shower .
I walked to the bathroom with her on my mind that caused me to chuckle.

Damn it, I don't chuckle.

Well Rayn you just did.

God, She's making me nuts...

~~~~~~~

A.N

Sorry for the mistakes.
and in the next chapter will be a small surprise for Ella and Rayn :)