23- Can this day get any weirder?

I wanna thank all the ones who have been reading my story so far, you guys are amazing :) hope you're enjoying your time reading it...

Nadine ^_^

Chapter 23

I walked to the door and Rayn was behind me. I knocked then waited.

After a minute or two some gorgeous woman who was holding a beautiful toddler opened the door with a bright smile.

They both looked absolutely stunning.She has golden short hair , hazel green eyes and pale white skin .
The toddler - a boy I think- resembles her a lot ,they have the same colors but his nose is a little smaller from her .

" How can I help you? " she asked.

" Is this Jasmine's house? " I asked.

" Well yes, I'm Jasmine "

" Hi I'm Ella and that's Rayn we are here on behalf of your father to give you this " I handed her the little box Kevin gave me.

" From dad? what's it for? " She asked confused.

" He told us that you would know for what when you open it " Rayn replied.

He wasn't looking at Jasmine when he said that , his eyes were taken by the big black dog,the dog was chained. I guess he's just nervous.

" Okay then I will open it but you have to come inside and drink some tea. I will not take a No for an answer" she invited us forcibly so we had no other choice and Rayn was a bit happy because of the dog.

" Thank god " Rayn whispered before we went inside, but I think I wasn't supposed to hear him...Oh well it's not like I don't know of his weakness.

"Hey honey we have guests, come and sit with them while I prepare some tea and snacks " Jasmine called out to a man who was in the kitchen holding another toddler ,you could see everything from the living room .
I think that toddler is a girl, it looked exactly like the boy but with longer hair.

" Hello there, how are you? " the man said with a welcoming smile that made his neat white teeth show,he motioned towards us .

He is a handsome man, he has an obvious dimple on his left cheek and wide green eyes with a blonde dark hair plus he was tall ,taller than Rayn I think .

" We are fine thanks for asking, I'm Rayn " Rayn replied then shook his hand.

" And I'm Louis Walker. "

" Sorry for intruding , I'm Ella nice to meet you "

" Nice to meet you too Ella, Rayn. Please sit and you're not intruding ,I love people especially when they are in my house so welcome" Louis replied . He is so sweet and kind hearted.

We walked to sit on the couch, but as soon as we did that, the baby girl started crying. Louis tried to cheer her up, but it was no use.

" Louis... what's her name? " I asked.

" Her name is Grace she's nine months old " He replied.

" Are they twins ?" I was referring to the boy who was with Jasmine.

" Well yes they are, his name is Daniel " Louis replied.

I stood up and walked towards them, I leaned closer to Grace, she stopped crying when she saw me, maybe because I'm a stranger and she was confused.

I put my hands on my eyes " Pika-boo " as soon as I said that she put on a wide smile on her face and leaned towards me to carry her so I took her.

" I'm sorry Ella, but she seems to like you and that's a first ,she's usually afraid of strangers but you seem to like kids ! " Louis pointed out.

"How can I not ? I mean look at this angelic creature ,I adore kids so much they are so cute " I replied. Excited. Then sat on the couch besides Rayn to play with Grace.

" Hey cutie pie " Rayn called out to her and she smiled.

That side if him is so sweet .

That's my guy

wait...

Ella, it's not the time.

Just play with Grace and ignore him

" Ella, how do you like your tea? " I heard Jasmine calling out from the kitchen .

" Umm sweet I guess " I replied.

" and you Rayn? " she asked him .

" just put one spoon of sugar " He replied.

So he's not a big fan of sugar, well at least not in the tea.

Jasmine came to us holding a round plate with two cups of tea and two slices of chocolate cake. Daniel was crawling right behind her. Aww he's cute.

" Thanks Jasmine but you shouldn't have " I said apologizing.

" No, not a problem at all, you came all the way to here just to give me this box... which reminds me " She grabbed the box and came to sit on the couch rest hand.

" What's that? " Louis asked her.

" It's from father... " she opened the box and all she did was stare at it.

" so... what's in it? " I got curious.

" It's... beautiful, he got the twins two golden bracelets. " she replied.

" They are so beautiful and elegant, look there is something written on it " I pointed out.

" Really? ...Oh . yes it's written 'Noisy but lovely' and on the other one 'Quite but Sweet'. Aw " she read them out loud and chuckled.

" That so cute, so which is which? " I asked.

" I think that 'Noisy but Lovely' bracelet is for Grace, and the 'Quite but Sweet ' bracelet is for Daniel. That's so like Father. " Jasmine said with a big smile forming on her face.

" Hey Jaz, there is another one in the box " Louis pointed out then we looked at the box and saw another small golden bracelet.

" You're right honey, and it's written on it ' I hope you're bright '.
I think he know Louis " Jasmine replied.

" Know what? " Rayn asked for the first time since I carried Grace, he was playing with her the whole time. I didn't think that he was actually listening.

" Well I'm pregnant with my third baby girl " She announced happily.

" Congratulations, you're father loves you so much. He... " I was interrupted by the door bell.
Louis got up to see who is it, but when he opened the door, I was so surprised.

" Louis do you know him? " I asked confused.

" Well yes, he's my little brother. Ella meet Ed, Ed this is Ella but I guess you know each other . Right ? "

" Can this day get any weirder? " Rayn said in sarcasm.

" Rayn " I said looking behind Ed with furious eyes " Yes it CAN get weirder." he followed my sight to see Ashton standing there with a questioning expression .

°°°°

A.N

Sorry for the mistakes :D