35- Amazing two days

Chapter 35

So we are at the mall, I'm in Rayn's arms and Inori, Joy Cris and Max are holding their phones filming us.

I put my hands around Rayn's neck
" Rayn are you sure about this, you don't have to " I said that because I will be super embarrassed.

" 100% sure " he had a grin on his face.

Ugh he will be the death of me...

" Come on Rayn say it " Max encouraged him.

Rayn stepped in the center of the crowded people and shouted " I love her mother because she made this adorable creature ,I love you Ella "

All of the people turned to look at him shocked but moments later they started clapping.

Seriously people, stop it's embarrassing.

" Elyn forever " Joy yelled.

" Elyn? " Rayn and I asked in union.

" Your ship name " She replied in the Duh tone.

" Yes I like it, you guys are goals " Inori was so excited.

I looked at Rayn and he looked at me, we stared at each other for a minute or two the we burst out of laughing
" Oh my God that was awesome " I said still in Rayn's arms .

" Yes it was, now lets go home " He said then we took off.

°°°°

We played 'Just Answer' for two hours then we ate pizza and watched The fast and furious 8 .

After that we went home.

I laid on the couch in the living room
" Hey Ella how was your day? " Kevin sat on a chair .

" It was amazing" I said with a smile .

Rayn was taking a shower, when he got out, he came and sat next to me.

" Hey beautiful " he kissed my temple.

" Ugh I'm out of here " Kevin said then he stormed into his room.

I looked at Rayn and put my arm around his waist " Today was fantastic, thank you "

" Why you're thanking me? I had fun too ,you know you look hot when you swim " He said.

" Why thank you, you look hot too when you swim " I replied then put my head on his shoulder.

Rayn suddenly grabbed me and put me on his lap so I'm facing him.
He leaned forward and kissed my nose then my cheeks and finally my lips, I kissed him back while stroking my hands in his hair, he moaned.
It become a hot make out session, we parted to catch our breaths.
Rayn stood up while my legs around his waist and headed to my bedroom, he kissed me once again until we reached my room ,he locked the door and made me lean on the wall.

His kisses are filled with lust and love and I liked that.

He bit my bottom lip asking for permission to enter and I gladly accepted him.

Rayn motioned towards my bed ,laid me on it and he was on top of me...

And you know what happened next...

°°°°

The next day.

We stayed in bed until 2 p.m then we spend the whole day watching TV since it was Sunday.

°°°°

Today is monday.

We were in the parking lot waiting for Joy.

" I feel like I hadn't been to school since forever even though it was just two days." I said to Rayn. He smirked.

" Correction... Amazing two days " he winked at me and put his hand on my shoulders.

I saw Joy approaching us with Cris and Max ." Hey Elyn " Joy said then we headed to school.

We all had art except for Max he had math, yay. Note the sarcasm.

When I entered the class I saw that mr. Ted was already there.

" We're not late, right? " Cris whispered.

" No, he's just early " I said making him relax. Cris didn't want to have a detention first thing on a Monday morning.

" Good morning mr.Ted " We greeted him and sat in our seats.

" Oh good morning guys, how was your weekend? " he asked with a smile.

" It was cool " Cris answered.

" Good...Ella were you at the party Friday night ? because I didn't see you there " he asked me like it's the first thing he must know if it was the end of the world.

Weird.

" Yes I was there but I had to go home earlier than planed ... Family issues " I lied.

" Is everything okay? " he asked.

" Yes, you don't have to worry, it was temporary family issues " I replied.

I don't want to answer more of his questions...

Then the door was open, I looked at Liam and saw him enter the class and sit behind me. Rayn was sitting to my right and Cris in front of me.

" Good morning Ella " Liam said.

I turned to look at him " Good morning, how is your sister ? " I whispered the last part.

" She's fine but more importantly are you okay? " He asked.

" Yes I'm wonderful thanks to Rayn, he came for me after you left " I said but then Rayn grabbed my hand.

Oh I forgot to tell him, that Brandon and Liam kidnapped me then helped me.

" I will tell you when we get home " I whispered in his ear then he let go of my hand .

I turned to face mr.Ted, the lesson started. Good thing Britney is not here today I don't want her to ruin my good mood.

" Ella, Rayn here are your grades, like I said the first time, that painting was absolutely beautiful so A+ in your final." He winked at me then put his hand on mine.

I felt Rayn tense, I don't know why because mr.Ted is a nice teacher, he's like 58 years old always wearing suits. He is a gentleman.

" Rayn " I whispered / yell at him.

" What? " He replied.

" Relax, he's like a father or grandfather don't worry" I always got the feeling that Rayn didn't like him for some reason but I don't know why.

" Well I hope he sees you like his daughter or granddaughter only OR his student " He said.

I looked at mr.Ted who was writing on the board.

He does see me like that, right? 

Of course, Rayn is exaggerating.

°°°°

A.N

Hope you liked this chapter :)

Hope you vote :D