42- Is This Heaven?

Chapter 42

Today is Wednesday, and here we are in hell with Joy, Rayn Cris and Max in the Math class.

" Ugh, it's never gonna end " Max whined but he's right,it's never gonna end, we have been here for 13 minutes and it's the real torture I'm telling ya.

While I was yawning from boredom the teacher decided to notice me and annoy me " Ms. Smith could you answer this question please? " The teacher asked me in an annoyed tone.

Guess he doesn't like me.

Well I don't like him either.

" Yes sir... It's 69X multiple by 2 plus 22Y divided by 24Y " I answered in a bored tone.
I'm good at math, it's just I don't like it.

" That's right " Then he continued with his lesson until the very last minute.

" Finally " Cris cheered when we were walking down the hallway.

" So what do we have now? " Rayn asked.

We all looked at our schedules " Art " we said in union then laughed at that. 

When we entered the class , I was face to face with a worried Mr.Ted.

He put his hands on my shoulders and looked around him " Ella,Rayn are you okay? " He whispered after Cris , Max and Joy sat on their seats.

" What do you mean? " Rayn asked getting angry at the contact and I'm too feeling uncomfortable with his hands on me.

" About the car accident " Mr. Ted replied.I froze in my place and Rayn tensed, so he pulled me to him away from Mr. Ted's grip.

Wait how?

Okay this teacher is creeping me out.

" How do you know? " Rayn narrowed his eyes.

" I saw you getting in the ambulance, I tried to call and ask but I couldn't reach you " He replied.

" Oh yeah we are fine don't worry " Rayn glared at him.

I stepped in front of Rayn " Mr.Ted please don't tell anyone, we don't want to worry them " I reasoned.

" Well then, good to know that everything is fine now go sit " He said and we did as we were told.

The lesson went by pretty quickly.

°°°

While we were walking to our last lesson, Joy grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom.

" Joy, what's wrong? " when I looked at her she was nervous.

" I need a boy's advise " She whispered.

" Okay "

" Well, you know how me and Max are together and all-"

I cut her of " Well duh you are the cutest couple ever... go on"

She rolled her eyes with a grin
" anyway, we have this thing, every weekend one of us take the other on a date, so this weekend is my turn and I have no idea of where I should take him. " She sighted.

A date huh?

" Where did you two go so far? " I asked.

" We went to London zoo, St James's park ,Buckingham palace , Green park, my house ,his house " She blushed when she said ' his house '

So they have been to 6 dates so far.

Hell that's more than us...

" Maybe you should take him to London eye at night ,I know it's cliché and everything but it will be super romantic, just the two of you, no one bothering you at all, you should try it Joy and even if you have been there or he have been there, it doesn't matter because you're together alone, having fun together, enjoying each other's company " I suggested.