5- Why is this happening to me?

chapter 5

After I went to my room , I saw Rayn sleeping on my bed .
I mean.. what the heck is he doing .In. My. Room ??

"Raynnnn, wake up " I yelled in his ear yet he didn't wake up so I tried to pull him up, I grabbed his hand .

He was too heavy for me, I was struggling ,you know! then in mere seconds he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bed next to him , I couldn't move a muscle .

" Ummm, Rayn, Rayn.... so I'm stuck in your arms huh. "
I gave up ,he didn't move no matter how hard I tried, so I looked at his face studying it up close.

Rayn is really handsome, his hair was messy but I like that ,if he didn't have that bad attitude he would be more than perfect...... wait, wait I AM NOT FALLING FOR HIM back to earth Ella.

When I closed my face to his, I realized that he was breathing heavily I thought that was normal but when I laid my hand on his forehead.
" I knew it, you have a fever, Rayn... Rayn " I kept on calling but there was no answer, what am I gonna do? .

I wanted to call for Kevin but he was sleeping and I'm more than sure he won't listen buttttt...
"Kevinnnnnnn" I shouted and waited for a couple of minutes, there was no sign of him... ehhh it was worth a shoot, I guess he's an old man after all.

I stared at the ceiling for an hour then checked the clock and it was 1:30 a.m I sighted feeling sleepy .

" I think I will sleep for now, it's better than staring, good night Rayn ."

I wiped the sweat from his forehead and hugged him hopping that he will wake up feeling well...

-------------

I know this chapter was a bit short but the next one won't, I promise... ^_^