25- Potato chips

That's Ella's outfit

Chapter 25

3 weeks have passed since Ryan's confession.He still doesn't know my feelings towards him and he didn't ask me either.

I took of Joy's advice, she told me to wait at least a month so I can sort out my feelings.
She believe that if the relationship between the two parties didn't chang in a month and it didn't become awkward, then it might work. So here I am one week left and our relationship is pretty much the same, we talk normal, laugh, fight, prank each other .

I'm going to tell him how I feel this Friday after the waited football game.

~~

" Ella, do you have any plans two days from now? " Rayn asked me while we were eating dinner with Joy, Frank and the triplets in our house.

Man their life sucks. Their kitchen burned down three days ago, so they don't have much of a choice but to eat here and I like that because it's full of...life and laughter.

" You mean Tuesday?  No ,why? " I replied.

" I want you to come with me to the sports center to buy some stuff for the football game this Friday. " He said putting his spoon down.

" And why do you need Stuff for the game, you?  " I asked confused.

" Well, because he's playing " Frank pointed out with a mouth full of food.

" What do you mean he's playing? " I said.

" Well I'm playing because some idiot player wanted to try to be a hero by jumping from a roof to a pool... and it did not go well. " Rayn replied sighting.

" How many bones ?" Joy asked with the -Embrace for the impact- face.

" 29 including his fingers. " Frank said.

" Ouch, okay he is an idiot. A big one."
Kevin said.

" Do you even know how to play? " I questioned his ability.

" Well you can say that I've won two or three games back home. " Rayn said. Confident.

" Okay I will go with you " I finally said.

When I said that Joy giggled and winked at me.

Ugh seriously...

" Thanks " Rayn said then we all got back to our food.

~~~

The next day, Monday.

" Max stop eating while you're walking, look behind you, you made this mess " Joy shouted at Max who was enjoying his potato chips. I felt sorry for him but Joy was right, he  made a big mess.

" Come on dude she's right.Go. Grab a sweeper and sweep. " Rayn demanded him in a calm voice that made him look scary.  Not -The I Will Beat You Up- scary, it was more like -The Mom Face- scary.
Max got back to were we walked and grabbed all the broken potato chips from the ground. See, Mom face always work.

You probably know what I mean because moms could be sometimes more fearful than a wild animal.

I remember this one time I forgot to do the dishes because I was on a date with The Jerk, so when I got home she was in a very bad mood .She made me do all and I mean all the dishes four times until she saw the sparkle. I guess that the way she acted was because of Ashton, she never liked him and when she found out that he cheated on me, she took the chance and beat him up.

I Love you mom.

I should have listened to you.

While I was drowned in my thoughts Joy put her hand on my shoulder and whispered " Four days left honey, you're telling him right? " She asked in a low tone so the guys won't hear.

" Um... Yesss " I said shyly.

" Good. You know that there will be a party after the game, right? " Joy said.

" What?  why? " I asked confused because who puts a party after a football game?  Oh wait,Frank.

" You know we win every year so it's kinda troublesome to throw a party the next day or the next week . " Max explained while throwing his empty potato chips bag in the trash can.

Why it's troublesome? 

" How do you know for sure that you're gonna win this year too? You may lose. " I pointed out.

" Don't worry Ella, I will be playing to make sure they win " Rayn replied with a smirked.

" Oh really " I said in sarcasm.

" What, you don't have faith in me? " He said .

" No, I do have faith in you, I said that because I've never seen you play football before. " I replied.

Joy put her hand in front of my face in the air and stopped me from walking " Um Ella I have been meaning to tell you this since yesterday, aren't you supposed to know that he can play since he's you're cousin? " Joy pointed out.

Damn it I forgot

Why Joy, why you have to be so sharp.

"That's because... " I'm out of words, Rayn help. I glanced at him to make him see that I'm stuck.

Rayn continued " That's because we were in different schools yeah and we never talked about our old schools " Rayn saved my butt.Thank you.

" Oh okay " Joy said then we all went to class. We all had Math in the same class even Cris but I didn't see him today..

Joy opened the door " Good morn... " She stoped and didn't move.

" Joy what's up ?" Max came near her, but when he looked up he also froze. They blocked the entrance.

" Guys, what's the matter? " I shoved them wanting to enter the class.

~~~~

A.N

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter my exams are killing me along with my time:(
Sorry for the mistakes...

Hope you vote :D