7- Scary Past ?

chapter 7

After we picked up Joy, Rayn drove us to the beauty salon.
He told Joy that he has some business in that area, and of course his business is me.

"Ella... " Joy called from the back seat.

" yeah? "

" Mmm... no, never mind " she didn't finish, so I asked her about her favorite song.

" My favorite song... would be, I think 'Man in the mirror by Michael Jackson' .

" OMG, I love that song " I opened my phone and searched for it, but when I was about to play it...

" We're here, get out. " Rayn looked at me and said with the - I don't want any troubles - face.

" Fine " I whispered then took off.

" The building is so cute it's all covered in pink and purple, ohhh look at this beautiful writing" Joy said with an existing tone.

I guess you figured out that Joy is a girly girl who loves make up and stuff but that's what makes her cute.

" inner beauty is great, but a little mascara never hurt " I read the quote out loud and I must admit, it's true and inspirational at the same time but..
" Come on, we are not gonna stand out side staring at the walls all day long, plus it's getting cold winter is coming soon " I said that, then grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside .
That's funny cuz she's the one who wanted to come here yet I'm more excited than her and I don't know why !

When we entered the salon, there were 3 customers.
The first one was a middle aged man who was cutting his hair ,I must say he was handsome, he looked like a gentle business man .

The second one was an old lady who was dyeing her hair ,she seemed nice because she greeted us with a warm smile.

And last but not least there was a teenaged girl who was putting a mask on her face and the headphones were in her ears, and that's exactly what we want...well, what Joy wants to do.

" Ella, set here and wait while I fill in some papers, I will be back soon. "
Joy turned and began talking to the receptionist.

I guess I'm gonna have to wait.
I grabbed the weekly magazine and Gigi Hadid was on the cover, God I love her a lot, she is my idol .
While I was reading about her , my phone rang,so I picked it up.

E: " Hello "

M: " hey honey, how are you? "

E: " I'm fine mom, how are you and dad?"

M: " fine we're fine.... Ella love , I miss you so much , I feel so bored here alone with just your father ,he is no fun when you are not around, now all he cares about is work ."

E: " Me too mom I miss you so much, but don't get mad at dad, he is trying his best , but you won't believe what I've been through this passed month."

M: " ohhh believe me honey ,I know. Kevin talk to me all the time we were friends in college. "

"Ella, come here it's our turn " Joy suddenly said.

"coming " I replied then I talked back to mom.

E: " mom, I have to go ,Joy is calling me, we are at the beauty salon ."

M: " okay honey, stay safe, bye "

she ended the call then Joy and I sat next to each other , put on some green masks and started chatting.

" Ella, tell me something about you that I don't know " Joy asked with curious eyes.

" let me think..... oh yeah, I used to have a dog named Lucy but she was hit by a car and died but now I have a new puppy so I named it Lucy. "