21- I own it

Chapter 21

I froze.

" Ella, what's wrong? " Rayn noticed my confusion so he followed where my eyes are staring at.

" What the f*ck ? him again? " Rayn suddenly said snapping me back to my sense.

" What's the matter? " Inori asked.Surprised.

" Yeah dude " Cris said .

I saw Ashton.

I saw Britney.

I saw Ashton making out with Britney.

" Ella? " Joy put her hand on my shoulder.She was concerned.

" Oh yes sorry it's just that... the man who's kissing Britney , is my ex boyfriend " I replied feeling angry.

If you think that I'm jealous, you're wrong .I'm angry at him because he's obviously cheating on Kathy or he's not with her any more.
I mean she was a slut that night, but come on. She was drunk. The Jerk used her.

" I'm gonna kill him " Rayn clinched his fist then he walked towards Ashton but Cris stopped him.

" Rayn, you don't have to .I don't know what he did to you but you're in a restaurant look, there are kids here and if they see a fight they might get scared. " Cris stated.

" Yeah Rayn, let's just ignore them. I don't want to talk to them .They disgust me." I said while holding his hand. I felt his fist sag. Then I dragged him to sit next to me.

" Okay, I'm hungry let's eat. "  He said then patted my head. It was a soft nice touch.

Why did he kiss me?
.
.
.

We sat on a big table for 6 people so there was an empty chair.
Cris and Inori went to buy the food after they took our orders.

~~

" That would be 48 dollars and 50 cents, enjoy " I heard the cashier lady say to Inori and Cris, then they came with the food.

" Thanks " Joy took her order from Inori.

" No problem. Now let's begin " Inori grabbed the burger and started eating so we did the same.

I thank God that Ashton didn't see us.

While we were eating, I saw an old man - probably 60 - searching for an empty seat to eat.
I felt sorry for him so I called out to him " excuse me sir " he turned to look at me.
His looks grabbed my attention, it was unique.

" Yes? " the old man replied.

" If you don't mind, you can sit here and eat with us " I invited him since we have an extra chair.

" Really? " He asked.

" Yeah sure " Rayn said to him with a small smile.

" Well thank you " the old man came and sat with us.

He has a large scar cutting across his forehead, down his right eye, and to the side of his nose.
I was very curious. I want to ask.

" Sir...what's your name? " I asked with a bright smile.

" I'm Grayson. " he answered me.

" Grayson, um how'd you get that scar?  I-if you don't mind me asking ..."

He looked at me, a serious glint in his eyes .
He took a deep breath and humbled ,"Have ever heard the saying ' Don't run with scissors '?"

" What? " I asked .We all stared at him in confusion.