44- Best day ever

That's Ethan, isn't he cute :)

Chapter 44

After we got to school late, we explained everything to Frank and he understood.

Now it's lunch time and we are still waiting for Max.

And just on time when I raised my head, Max appeared at the door, Joy saw him and waved for him.

" Hey guys " Max sat next to Joy.

" Hey, how is Ethan? " I asked worried.

He was bleeding.

" He's perfectly fine, no need to worry, thank you " he replied with a reassuring smile.

" You're welcome, I hope I see him soon, he's a brave cute little man " I chuckled. Max nodded.

" Oh you will see him soon enough " I heard Rayn whisper to himself but it seemed like I'm the only one who heard him.

He's been acting weird since yesterday...

I hope he's not planning something stupid.

I was cut by Cris's complains " Guyssss I'm hungry "

" So?  go eat, you're in the damn cafeteria " Joy pointed out with a blank face.

Wow

" But I'm tooo lazy to get up, it's toooo farrrr " Cris whined.

What's it with everybody today?

All I hear from them is complains and cry...

" Someone got get me something to eat " Cris asked like a little baby.

" No " We all said.

" Okay then I will sing I'm a Barbie girl at the top of my lungs and dedicate it to my lovely friend who's birthday today... I'M A BARB-" I cut him off.

" No please no, I'll go just SHUT THE HELL UP " I yelled then walked to the food stand.

Joy's POV

" Nice Cris. Okay we have maximum 4 minutes before she gets back " I said to the boys and they nodded.

" I will take her first, then you guys, after that also me and her alone .Understand? " Rayn asked us with a hopeful look.

" Yes but what did you get her? " Max asked him.

" Yeah he's right, what did you get her?  you already know our presents we want to know yours " Cris agreed.

" I can't tell you, and I know your what are your presents because I want to give her something different than you guys, something special, really special " Rayn explained.

He's a romantic hella of a guy.

Why can't Max be like him? 

I looked at Max and saw him trying to balance a pen on his forehead.

Never mind that.

Idiot.

My cute idiot.

Ella's POV

When I got the food, I made my way to our table and saw them whispering real low, I couldn't hear a thing.

" Here you go " I put his mac and cheese in front of Cris and that took him by surprise so he stood up.

" What the - oh hey Ella howya doin? " Cris asked.