37- I'm her boyfriend

Chapter 37

When school was over, Rayn took me to a Chinese restaurant to make up for my lost lunch.

I sat near the window and Rayn sat in front of me.

" So , what do you wanna eat? " Rayn asked me with a ravishing smile.

" I don't know, let me think " I replied then took the menu and looked for delicious food.
After couple of minutes the waiter came to us.

" Ni hao, my name is Ant and I'll be your waiter for the day, have you decided yet? " He asked, but he was focusing on me.

" Well not yet... Rayn what about you, what do you wanna eat? " I asked Rayn but he was glaring at Ant for some reason.

He didn't answer me " Rayn " I called again.

" Um- ah yes? " he replied snapping from his staring.

" What do you wanna eat? " I asked again.

His eyes softened " I will have... Gong Bao Chicken , what about you? " he said.

I looked at the menu " Um I guess ,Ma Po Tofu " I then looked at Ant then he nodded with a smile.

" Okay then, it will be ready in ten minutes. " then he went back to the kitchen.

I felt a hand land on mine, I smiled at Rayn " So what do you wanna do after we eat? " I asked him .

He smirked " I have a place in mind " he pointed out.

Please be good...

°°°°

" Here you go beautiful lady " Ant came back with our orders.

What's up with Rayn? 

He has been glaring at him for a while now.

" Here you go " Ant handed Rayn his order with a glare​ .

Am I missing something? 

What's wrong with them? 

" Um Rayn? " I said.

He and Ant looked at me with a smile.

" Yes Ella "

" Let's eat " I demanded.

Before I've started eating Ant grabbed my hand and kissed it.

" Excuse me " I immediately let go of his grip.

Well now I know why Rayn was glaring.

" Ella you are so beautiful, go on a date with me " Ant simply said with lust in his eyes.

Ew

I then looked at Rayn who was holding Ant by his neck almost choking him.

" Get the f*ck away from her this instant or I will rip your throat and shove it right to your a*s" Rayn raged at him with a furious glare.

Wow guess I don't need to say anything.

" And who the hell are you to her? " Ant asked, barley breathing.

" I'm her boyfriend so get lost " Rayn let go of him then he ran away.

I looked around us and saw that everyone in the restaurant was staring at us.

" Show is over " I said with a smile so they got back to what they were doing.

We sat and starting eating in silence.

°°°°

In the car

" Rayn, where are you taking me? " I asked him, yet he still refuses to answer.

He hasn't responded to any of my questions so far.

He's angry.

I leaned forward and kissed his cheek ,that made him pull over and stare at me with a smile.

" What was that for ?" he asked.

" For earlier, I appreciate what you did, thank you, I love you " I countered.

Then he grabbed me and put me on his lap hugging me and cuddling with me.

He neared my ear, I could feel his breath. He whispered " You're welcome princess ,My princess " with that he crashed his lips with mine so I kissed him back.

I was soaring over the clouds in my imaginary world, it felt like heaven on earth.

We parted to catch our breaths, I leaned my forehead to touch with his.

" We're here " he announced.

I opened my eyes and looked from the window to see... Trees? 

I stared at him confused but he just chuckled.
" Do you trust me? " He asked me.

" Of course I do " I quickly replied.

" Then let's go " He opened the car door and carried me bridal style.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my face in his hard chest.

After five minutes Rayn stopped walking so I lifted my head from his chest to see a fascinating view.

It was a small blue lake but you could see that there was a hint of light green in the water and that made it more magical .

It was almost sun set so the view was extra enchanting and captivating.

" Do you like it? " Rayn asked while putting me on the ground.

" Are you kidding me?  It's fantastic, I love it. " I said hugging him.

Rayn took my hand and led me to the edge near the lake and sat me down, then I noticed that he brought a big blanket with some drinks.

He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around the both of us, leaving a nice cosy feeling.

I just love him.

I'm lucky to have him as my boyfriend and bodyguard.

Speaking of which...

" Rayn... This is awesome, but I have one question" He looked at me then nodded.

" When are we telling my parents that we are together? " I asked.

" Anytime you want to baby, whenever you're ready " He said then hugged me and I hugged him back.

The lake is so beautiful.