27- So what happened to the advice?

Chapter 27

Tuesday. At the sports center.

Ryan's POV

I asked Ella to come with me because I want to spend some alone time with her, these past few days I couldn't talk with her in a proper conversation.
Honestly, I wanted to ask her about her feelings toward me but I thought about it for a while then I asked Joy.
Yes I asked Joy because I didn't know what to do,don't judge.
She told me that she told Ella to wait for a month to see how things will end, so here I am two days left, I'm losing my patients here...

My thoughts were interrupted by Ella " Rayn what do you want to buy, I mean I do like shopping and all ,but I don't know how to help you if you don't give me some hints of what you want. " She cleared in a The Duh face.

She looks cute when she blow her cheeks... like a cute little squirrel.

" You see, I want a.... " I'm out of words, I don't want anything. I looked around me for seconds before answering her then the 'Shoe Store' caught my eyes. " I want a new comfortable shoes for the game, okay? " I said not so sure of my reply.

" Great lets go " She said then grabbed me by the hand ,excited.

When we entered, all eyes went on us... well not 'us' but Ella.
All the boys in the store were checking her out, I can't blame them because Ella is the most beautiful, outstanding perfect girl in my eyes but still they make me angry as hell so I just stood closer to her glaring at them.

" How can I help you? " I heard a man's voice talking to Ella , I turned my face at him,  he was the worker.

" I want football shoes .You can show me the most comfortable shoes and she will pick " I smiled at Ella.

" Okay sir this way please " the worker said and we followed.

He showed us new brands then he left, leaving Ella looking at them with a thinking expression. She was putting her thumb on her chin.

" So? " I asked.

" Shush " She said.

Okay ,I will shush over there

I went to stand near the cashier not leaving my eyes off of Ella.

I waited for like ten minutes until she came to me holding black shoes with a big smile on her face.

Finally..

Girls take forever to shop.

I mean what's so complicated about shopping? 

" Here you go " Ella handed me the shoes and I payed.

" You're not gonna try it? " She asked.

" Nah, I trust you. " I replied then grabbed the bag and headed out.

" That's it? " Ella asked while going into the elevator.

" Yep pretty much " I said.

" so what now? " she asked.

" Now Food " I said, she smiled.

God I love that smile.

I pressed the bottom that leads to the fifth floor, the food land.

" Ella you're coming to the game right? " I asked but only to break the silence. I know she's coming.

" Well of course " She replied.

" Um... em Rayn " She said.

" Yeah " I replied looking into her beautiful eyes.

" So... I want to... tell you about.. " she stopped because the elevator suddenly stopped moving.

" Well that's great " I said in sarcasm.

Couple of seconds later, I looked at Ella to see her struggling to breath.

" ELLA, what's wrong? come on answer me? " I panicked because this is the first time seeing her like this.

" I... can't breath... I have a Pho.. bia" She said.

" You have a phobia of narrow spaces? " this is my first time knowing this.

What should I do? 

Think Rayn think...

She's shaking...

Come on Rayn

" Help... " she grabbed my hand real tight.
I let go of the bag and held her to my chest.

" Shush don't worry, it's gonna be okay " I warped her into an embrace to calm her down.

" Ray.. " She was trying to say something but stopped to cough.

" Don't talk, they are going to fix this don't worry, at least there is light. " As soon as I said that the power was turned off, like in all cliché movies. Awesome, note the sarcasm.

"No no no, Rayn " She grabbed me real tight.

I wanted to help her so this is the only idea that came to me.

I lifted her chin looked into her eyes. I kissed her.

What the hell am I doing? 

But hey I think it's working.

She stopped shaking.

I looked at her, she was closing her eyes. She calmed down.
I seated her on the floor still kissing her.

After a minute we parted to catch our breaths.

" So are you okay now? " I asked.

" Um yes " She said, it was dark but I could see her smile.
It was quite for couple of minutes.

" Rayn, you know that this is the second time you steal a kiss from me right? the first time was my first kiss " She pointed out.

" You're first kiss?  I don't believe you, I mean you had a boyfriend! " I said.

" That's true but I never kissed him on the lips, I only kissed him on the cheek ." She replied.

" But you didn't refuse it! " I said with a smirk.

" .....It was good " she admitted.

" so, I'm taking that as a yes for my confession? " I raised my hopes.

" Yes, I love too Rayn, I know it's a month late but will that be acceptable? " She said, shyly.

" Of course, now you are MY Ella. " I said then hugged her real tight.

She chuckled and hugged me back.

" So what happened to Joy's advice? " I asked.

" What... How do you... Oh Joy " She said with a laugh.

" Yep Joy " I said then the elevator started working again.

We reached the fifth floor.

" Man I'm starving " I said.

" Yeah me too" She said.

~~~

Ella's P.O.V

When I opened my bedroom door, I saw Joy sitting on my bed smiling like a goofy cute Smurf ,she was wearing a blue shirt that's why I thought 'smurf'.

" How was your date? " She said with excitement reflecting in her wide eyes.

" first of all why did you tell him? " I narrowed my eyes.

" Um he was a cute helpless bad boy so I couldn't refuse but to answer his honest question tee-hee " she said in a cute baby voice.

" Okayyyy" I said then told her everything.

°°°°

A.N

Hey guys, I just want to say I'm so excited, this story reached 1k reads, I know it's not that much but hell thank you all, you wonderful readers :))))

Sorry for the mistakes...

Hope you vote:D