41- My cute bad boy

Chapter 41

We rushed to mom and Rayn who were laying on the ground.

Unconscious.

I looked at them and tears threatened to fall.

Dad, Kevin and I kneeled down and checked their pluse .My dad looked at me and nodded.

Good, they are still alive.

I looked around me and saw a big crowd of worried and scared people.
One of them dialed 911.

" MOM, RAYN, WAKE UP " I screamed while tears already falling down my cheeks.

" Honey Mary please wake up, Rayn son come on " Dad was calm but you could sense the fear in his voice.

This is the worst feeling ever, when you see someone precious to you on the solid ground, won't wake up, you feel helpless. You feel useless.
I kept my hands on their heads until the ambulance arrived.

°°°°

At the hospital.

We were sitting on the uncomfortable chairs, looking pale as ever waiting for the doctor to come out of the room.
I felt sick, I felt like puking everything but I just couldn't. I felt scared.

" Mary and Rayn? " While we were waiting for them, a doctor came to us.

My dad stood up, with a worried expression " That's us " he whispered enough for the doc to her him.

The doctor smiled " Well I'm glad to inform you that they are fine, the kid has some bruises and the woman has a twisted arm, nothing to worry about, it's just fantastic that they didn't break any bones ,how ?" The doctor made dad sign some papers .

" Well doc, I have an amazing strong wife and my daughter's boyfriend is the true life savor, he jumped for her" dad replied with a warm smile.
The the doctor shook my dad's hand then left.

We headed to their room. I saw mom laying on her back sleeping, while Rayn was sitting on a chair and hands in his hair.
He was so calm that I thought he might be asleep or something but he look tired and weary.

" Rayn " I called to him and ran to hug him, he raised his head and smiled then he opened his arms for me.

When I landed on his lap I warped my arms around his waist real tight " Hey cupcake " He kissed the crown of my head and I kissed his cheek.

" Thank you " I said looking at his beautiful eyes.

" For what?....oh you mean about you mom. You don't have to thank me " He hugged me tighter.

" Rayn are you okay son? " Dad approached us .

" Yes Ian, thanks for asking " He replied with a genuine smile, he let go of me and hugged my dad a weird man hug .

" Thank you for saving her, but what made you jump to the rescue? " Dad asked.

" First, she's my girl's mother. Second I don't want to repeat the same mistake and third ,isn't it right to save someone you know you can save. " Rayn replied with a sight.

I guess my dad and Kevin know about his mother and Rose because they nodded in understanding.

I walked to mom's side and sat next to her I grabbed her hand and let a tear slide on my cheek, it was a happy tear to see my mother was alright.
Then I saw her eyes open.

" Hey mom " I hugged her when she smiled at me.

" Hey dear. " She said with a fatigued tone.

" How are you feeling? " Dad came to stand next to her and grabbed her hand.

" I'm perfectly fine " She looked at Rayn and grabbed his hand.

" Thanks Rayn. I owe you a big time, my future son in law " she teased with a smile.

Yep she's perfectly fine.

" Mom " I said embarrassed.

Rayn chuckled " You're very welcome Mary, and I'll be honored to be your son in law " He looked at me and smiled. My cheeks turned pink.

Aww my boy.

After half an hour we left the hospital.
With making sure that everything is clear.

°°°°

At home.

It's now 11 pm and everyone's asleep.
I couldn't so I sat on the chair on the balcony.

" What a day " I sighted while starring at the sky.

" It is indeed " I heard Rayn standing behind me, I turned to face him but he put his hands around me, around my waist.

" How are you? " I asked returning my gaze to the stars.

" Now, I'm all better with you between my arms. " He whispered in my ear which caused me to shiver.

" I love you Rayn "

" I know " He teased then laughed " I love you too my cupcake "

He sat on the divan and sat me on his lap. I grabbed his hands that were around me and leaned my head on his hard chest.

" You were awesome today " I said in a low voice.

" Today? I'm awesome all the time " He laughed, then became serious.
" It's just I didn't want to see the same tragic over again. I saw my mom and Ross in your mom's eyes when she saw the car. It was terrifying. " He explained, I looked up to see him fighting the tears from falling .

" Rayn, you can cry " I said in a soft tone and that's all it take to start crying and I cried with him in silence.

I thought I would lose both of you.

He cried for fifteen minutes then he calmed down.
I turned myself still sitting in his lap but now I'm facing him.
I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him on the lips.

He was surprised because it was so sudden but then he kissed back.

A warm kiss after a kiss until...

" Uhhmm " My mom coughed, bringing us back to reality.

I stood up and Rayn stood next to me, he was blushing.

oh my cute bad boy...

" Sorry to disturb you but her father is awake and if he saw you, Rayn you would be dead meat. " She laughed.

" Thanks for the warning " Rayn rubbed his neck and ran his hand through his hair.

" But don't worry you can continue, in your bedroom " Mom said with a wink then she left.

What?

Mom...

" That's a great idea " Rayn whispered then carried me bridal style, quickly heading to his room.

°°°°°

A.N

Hey guys hope you liked this one and sorry for the mistakes.

Please vote ,that would mean a lot:)