36- He's my boyfriend

Ella and Joy's lunch;)

Chapter 36

It's lunch time so we headed to the cafeteria.

" Hey I forgot to ask you ,do you want coca cola with it? " Rayn asked us, but you could feel the sarcasm behind his question.

" Hey, a girl gotta eat so move and let us enjoy " I said then sat next to Joy and began eating.

Max, Cris and Rayn were staring at us non stop.

" So you two are not embarrassed to eat in front of guys,in front of us?" Cris asked with wide eyes.

" Why would we? " Joy simply
replied.

He sighted " look ,like those girls to your left ,they are eating fruits, that's because we are here ,they once told us that they think we are handsome and all " Max whispered.

I admit that Rayn Cris and Max are the most good looking handsome guys around here in Blurry high .

This is the first time that I think about it and the school's name...

Blurry?  It's weird.

I looked at them and saw 4 girls drooling over the guys, and surprise surprise... They are Britney's minions.

" Hey girls some small advice, you can wipe your drools right over there and don't rape them with your eyes " Joy pointed at them with a smirk.

She's jealous...

But she's right.

One of the girls snapped in an annoying voice " What?  How dare you embarrass me in front of my future boyfriend! " When she realized what she said, her hand slapped her big mouth.

Oh this is going to be fun.

" Really?  and who is that lucky future boyfriend who's gonna have all of you darling ? " I asked with a grin because I know where this is going.

" Do you really think that Rayn is lucky to have me? " She said,excited but then again she put her hand over her mouth.

She does have a big mouth.

" Pfftt no... Now go back to your fantasy world because he's my boyfriend " I replied in a very calm but threatening tone.

" Your boyfriend?  I don't believe you, I mean what do you have that I don't have,I'm perfect ? " She stood up, came to Rayn and sat on his lap.

Oh no she did not.

When I was about to shove her off of Rayn's lap, he looked at me then her with an angry face so I stopped and so do Joy.

" Do you really wanna know what she have and you don't? " Rayn asked her in a calm tone after composing his face .

She put her arms around his neck
" What baby ?" She said.

So he's baby now ?

Rayn looked at her with a poker face and said " Respect and dignity "

Well that made her look like a hot ugly tomato.

she got up and looked at me with narrow eyes " I hate you " She said.

That's all she got?

" Oh girl do you really mean it?  THANK YOU now move b*tch  " I said with a smile.

She left the cafeteria with her girls.

" Atta girl " Joy gave me a high five.

I looked at Cris " see we are definitely not like other girls and especially not those four idiots. " I laughed then got pulled to Rayn's lap.

" That's why I'm in love with you " he said then came closer to my ear and whispered " Don't forget, you owe me some explanations about Liam "

" Don't worry, I will tell you everything " I whispered back.

Max coughed " Get a room " Max pointed out with some blushes on his cheeks.

Awww he's so cute.

He's the best match for Joy.

" You know what, that's a great idea, thanks Max " Rayn agreed with him then he stood up and put me on his shoulder.

"Umm I don't mind the view... but Rayn what are you doing? " I asked with my head upside down facing his back.

" We're getting a room... and I don't mind the view from here either. " he giggled and starting walking away.

I then remembered that I still have no food in my belly. " No wait I need to eat " I yelled.

Well that grabbed everyone's attention.

Great.

" Maybe later princess " He yelled back.

I looked at Joy for help before we got out of the cafeteria. She was smirking and wiggling her eyebrows .

How is she my best friend? 

°°°°

Rayn put me on the teacher's desk in an empty class room .

" Now speak " he said.

" What? " I questioned.

I thought we were going to ...

Never mind...

" You can start with Liam? " He raised his eyebrows then crossed his arms.

" Okay... but promise me that you won't kill him or skin him alive " I said in a serious tone.

That's Rayn we're talking about...

He might kill him.

" What did he do? " He asked.

" No ,promise me first "

" Fine, I won't kill... Him, now what did he do? " He repeated the question.

" He and his father... umm " I hesitated to talk.

" Well? " He said.

" They'retheonewhokidnappedme" I said real fast.

" What?  slow down. "

" Okay.... They..... are...... the.... one.. "

Rayn cuts me off  " Not that slow princess "

" They're the one who kidnaped me " I said.

I saw Rayn tense and started walking out of the the class, I jumped out of the desk and yanked his arm.

" Were are you going? " I asked.

" To kill that son of a - " I cut him off.

" No you're not, you're gonna sit here and listen till the end and you owe me lunch " I glared at him.

He stared at me for 5 minutes then he sat on the nearest chair.

" Go on " he said.

I sat on his lap and told him their story and why they kidnaped me.

°°°°

After I told him what happened, he cooled down and kissed my forehead, then we continued our daily lessons.

°°°°

A.N

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry for the mistakes :D

Also I published a chapter with the characters/cast, you can go and check it out if you want to, it's the first chapter ...