43- Another surprise?

Ella's outfit ^_^

Chapter 43

Today was amazing, everyone had a lot of fun.

I had a lot of fun.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed, admiring the gifts. They did put a lot of effort in them. I have a wonderful family, and I wish we could find the one who's after me and get over with it, because I'm sick of this. Always have to be careful.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, I glanced at the clock and it was 12:46 a.m ,who could that be?

" Come in "

I saw my parents with a smile on their faces " Hey guys "

" Did we bother you or something?" dad asked while sitting next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder.

" No, I was looking at the presents and they are splendid thank you for this lovely surprise " I hugged him then my mom joined us .

It felt warm.

" Honey, anything for you we love you so much and it's now officially your birthday so happy birthday sweetheart " Mom said with a bright expression but I noticed a hint of sadness in her eyes.

" Hey what's wrong? " I sat her on my other side, so now they are squeezing me between them and I love it.

" We have to go back tomorrow morning and... and I'm gonna miss you so m-much " She started sopping, I looked at dad with a pleading eyes, to help me comfort her. He just shrugged.

Gee thanks

" Hey mom, I know, I'm gonna miss you too both so much but you have to go, you have work even though I have the money and all yet I know that you love your jobs so I'm not gonna take that away from you, so you have to return unless your jobs come here and that would be awesome " I joked and that made them smile.

" Thank you dear, we love you too " She embraced me and then kissed my forehead.

" Sugar we came here to say goodbye for now because we will be up early so you don't have to wake up for us " Dad said then he kissed my head and hugged me like his life depended on it. We stayed like this for half an hour enjoying their company, then they went to their room.

" Bye mom, bye dad " I said after they closed the door even though they didn't hear me but I'm satisfied.

When I was ready for bed, I heard another knock on the door.

Ugh can't a girl sleep? 

" Come in "

The door cracked open and Rayn entered holding a small candle and a chocolate cupcakes.

Yum.

" Hey you, happy birthday  and here's a sweet cupcake for my cupcake" He whispered not wanting anyone to disturb, then he reached my bed and sat next to me.

" Awe thank you so much Ray, I love you " I hugged him while he hugged with one arm because the other one is occupied.
I looked up at him and saw his gorgeous smile. I love that smile.

" I love you too " he leaned forward and kissed me passionately and lovingly.

I broke the kiss but stayed close to his face " This cupcake better be some nutella in it " I warned him jokingly.

" Oh don't worry, it's all nutella " He picked my lips once more with a grin.

" Good, now I need to sleep because last time I checked, you didn't let me sleep last night so goodnight " I ruffled his hair ,took a big bite from the cupcake then laid on my back. I looked at Rayn and he was chuckling, he stood up and walked to the door
" Good night cupcake, sleep tight "