11-There is a storm coming

Chapter 11

The next morning.

Ella's POV

I opened my eyes to see Rayn .
He was sleeping on the couch next to my bed, I glanced at my wall watch and it was 6:37.

Well..That certainly feels like deja vo , I mean why my head is aching and I look like a zombie. I looked through my phone screen, and I was like - what in the world happened to me last night, why is Rayn in.... I'm afraid to even ask.

My eyes were taken by Rayn's -to be honest -beauty.
So I kept on staring. For God's sake ,who is in this world can sleep till morning and be like.... so damn perfect ? his hair. his hair is better and prettier than my entire life.

I closed the distance between us then I noticed that he has light freckles on his face , they are cute actually. yet with all of his cuteness ,I couldn't stand him a sleep so peacefully while I'm wide awake soooo I screamed his name, in his ears.

" What on earth do want from me now ? " He was annoyed and irritated, exactly what I like to see.

" Why are you still sleeping? " I said that with a small, tiny smirk but then he opened his blue eyes, stood up and lectured me with a very, very high and grumpy tone.

" Well, sorry miss ELLA for being asleep after a long night of trying to put you in bed. and that's because YOU... WERE... SUPER... DRUNK, and guess what!
You only drank a SIP just ONE DAMN SIP that made you stand on the roof and sing ' I believe I can fly ' whilllle breaking cups of glass.
So ,are you still wondering why I'm still sleeping ?? "

Did I actually sang 'I believe I can fly' even though I don't like it?
I .was. very. drunk...

He seemed pissed at me,well to be precise ,mad at me,exhausted, onerous and I was speechless didn't know what to say.

" Ella, let me sleep another 15 minutes then we will go to school, fair enough? " he pointed out with a demanding eyes.

" yes sure. "

Ella you are officially an idiot. I confirmed to myself.
I felt bad for making him ... like this, so I neared the couch that he was sleeping on and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I wasn't even thinking.

" Okay, before you say anything, it was a Thank You Kiss, for what you did for me . " I was extremely bemused and couldn't hide my red cheeks.

" Thanks... I guess." he was puzzled and bewildered at my action then he stated with a serious tone "one more thing, If by any chance, dad asks you anything about last night you weren't drunk you were with Max watching a movie and Max was with me. Clear? "

I nodded. Okay not a prob... wait did I heard him right? .

" Max was with you? " I was freaking out.

" yes " He replied.

" Did he take any weird picture of me or a stupid video? " I was careworn and worried.

" No, don't worry, besides he was the one who got super scared when you almost fell. " Rayn said while yawning like a lazy cat.

" 'When I almost fell' ? what do you mean by that ? "

" Ella, I will tell you everything on our way to school but now let me sleep, please ."
He looked tired so I just left the room and took a quick shower. After that I ate pancakes that were made by Kevin.

" Hey Kevin, do you know how to draw? " I asked him

" Yes, why all of a sudden? " he was curious.

" I have this homework, you have to draw something from your dreams and write underneath it what you feel about it, so can you draw something for me real quick because it's due today. " I begged him with puppy eyes.

" no problem but could you finish making pancakes for Rayn? "

" Thank you, you are the best. "
I continued what he was doing, then Rayn came to the kitchen.

" what do we have to eat "

" pancakes, I made them. "

" you made them? did you put any poison in it? " he joked.

" ha.. ha, very funny. " I handed him the pancakes and went to see Kevin.

I saw an astounding painting on the table.
I looked at Kevin, amused, then smiled.
" Kevin you are a gifted person you can do anything "

" Thank you, and if the teacher asks you what is this, just tell him it's your father's hometown in Texas " Kevin said.

" okay, but you are truly an amazing person, I just love you. "

I gave him a small hug then heard Rayn.
" Ella we don't have the whole day ,come on "

" coming " I went to the door grabbed my backpack and headed out.

Everything was normal and quite then I remembered that I didn't see Veer in the house. Where could he be at this early hour?
I wanted to ask Rayn but when I was about to he interrupted my thoughts and answered all of my questions about last night.

After 10 minutes we arrived to school.

-------------

It doesn't matter if it wasn't, what matter is that it will.