10- Almost...

Chapter 10

" RAYN, where are you going looking like you're about to kill someone?! "

I grabbed his elbow with the feels that he might actually kill him ,Frank.
  I looked into his deep blue eyes in hopes that I can alter his opinion and calm him so I shaked my head in a sign that he should count to ten before doing anything restless.

" I'm gonna teach that bastard principal a grave lesson about keeping promises. " he was whispering in an angry tone.

He seemed very disquiet and concerned... I don't know if that anger was for me but either way I felt that he might not hate me, that, that anxiety was for me ,I liked it but just for mere seconds ,then Joy interrupted him .

" Is something wrong? "

I didn't want her to get involved in my complicated life nor make her feel unsafe.
" No. nothing is wrong it's just ...that I look bad on these pictures "
I'm a terrible lier, I felt so bad , lying to my best friend but I can't tell her the truth.

" No you don't, you look absolutely stunning. " Joy is so kind, I just love this cute innocent angel.

" ohh thank you honey " I was a little embarrassed.

" where is your father right now? " we turned to face Rayn , he seemed troubled and angry. Well I can't blame him because he is my bodyguard after all, he has to protect me- not that I need it -according to dad's plan.

" He is in his office " Joy replied.

The moment she said that, Rayn dashed to his room and I followed him to prevent something bad from happening.
As we neared his room we saw him closing the door and heading to the stairs .
" Sir, can I have a moment with you please? " Rayn was trying his best to act like a composed , calm man. I liked his behavior because he listened to me.

" of course Rayn.  and good morning to the both of you " he smiled like the usual Frank, kind and caring.

" good morning to you ,sir. " I greeted him back then entered his room.

The room was silent for 5 minutes but then Rayn took the lead and asked.
" Frank....  why on earth would you post our pictures on the school's website ? didn't I make it clear that we need to be safe especially in school! so why? "

" For fun "
He said that simply without even hesitating to answer, I mean is he okay, what kind of person is he, is he good? is he bad? , I  don't know.
so I looked at Rayn, and it was my turn to speak because Rayn was about to blow.

" Frank,  I know that you are a nice and kind person who loves his school and the students but can you delete our pictures from the website, I don't want any troubles later" I said that feeling tired of my life.

" Sure but I was just making you popular, since you are the new students and I wanted a new cover for the school to brag about it, and say that our school has the best education and art, that it has new transfer  students who are smart and beautiful have good looks, that all. "

He seemed sad but honest. so I decided to give him a chance to prove that he is good, but Rayn didn't say anything, he just got out of the room while grabbing my hand. He has big hand yet warm,  I felt safe.

When the bell rang, we entered the classroom and it was math, it's gonna be a long lesson .
I hate math but that doesn't mean that I'm bad at it.

" Well,  well, well, if it isn't ugly Ella and Rayn "  I saw Britney standing right in front of me near my desk.

" why thank you,  I was trying to look like you actually. " I said that and sat on the chair.

" burnnnnn" I turned my head to the sound, it was for Max, our classmate.