31- Money ruined everything...

Chapter 31

" Brandon? " I asked.

He removed the mask " In flesh fairy, that's me " He replied with a big smile but as soon as he looked at me his smile vanished .

I was glaring at him with tears threatening to fall at any second... because he's... here... he's not dead.

" How ? You're supposed to be dead and next month will be your second year ..." I asked, shocked.

" I survived the car crash that was meant to be done so here I am.Alive and feeling good " he said opening his hands for me to hug him, when he neared me I frowned and tried to move but the chains were too tight so he hugged me.

" WHY DID YOU DO THIS, WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL US THAT YOU WERE ALIVE ?" I yelled in his ears ,he released me and stood in front of me.

" For money " he simply said with a smirk.

" For what... Money? I can't believe you ....Who paid you ?" I asked in disbelief.

" That I can not tell because I don't know him but what I can tell it that he paid me money that's going to keep me and my son alive forever. "
Brandon replied.

Money ruined everything...

I glanced at the one who was holding Grace, he really sounded familiar...

" Hey you, have we met before? " I asked bluntly.

" Um.. em n-no " he was hesitating to reply.

Who? 

Where? 

.
.
.
I know...

" Are you Lame Johnson? The team captain? " it must be him... Right?

" It's Liam not Lame " he was angry at his new nickname.

" I knew it... but Brandon you said son, is he your son? " I turned to face Brandon.

" Yes, Liam take off your mask " He said to him.
Liam took off his mask and Grace has calmed down.

" So?  " I said.

" So what? " Liam asked.

" So what are you doing here Liam? "

" Helping dad  " He said in the Duh tone.

He's still the same idiot Lame Johnson. I glanced at Brandon and wondered...

Why ?

For money but what did they tell him to do these past two years...

Was it to help them with their plan ?

What will they gain from Brandon?

He was our neighbor , he was best friend with dad, he used to eat dinner at our house every single day, he was fun... and Liam being his son, obviously he was living here in London all of his life to even catch the British ascent.

" What are you going to do with me and Grace? " I asked Brandon who was still standing in front of me.

He looked at me and sighted " I don't know " he said.

" What?  what do you mean 'you don't know'?  are you crazy ? you kidnapped me and I understand that but what about Grace?  what's it to do with her? " I snapped at him.

" Easy there... He said that he doesn't know so he doesn't know " Liam defended his father.

" And who asked for your opinion, you creep ?" I said .

He looked at me not expecting this from me... so he's just a wimp.

" Ella, I seriously don't know why they want you or Grace but they saved me and gave me money when I needed it the most so I owe them... or him I don't know , they told me to kidnap you so I did, in the begging I didn't know that it was you untill I saw you here on this chair unconscious. I was surprised.
Don't worry even if they tell me to kill you I will not because you're still my little fairy,I will make some excuse. " Brandon said with a sorrowful look, he's eyes were red.

So he doesn't know...

Then how the hell I'm gonna get out of here?

" Brandon... if you don't want me to die then please let me go me and Grace, don't worry I won't say anything if anyone ask but please " I begged him.

" Sorry fairy, I'll do as they say as long as it doesn't include killing you, plus they will kill my daughter if I released you " He said.

" What daughter? " I asked ,confused.

" I have a sister who's 23 years old and she is right now their hostage " Liam replied.

" Wow, I know nothing about you Brandon, I thought of you as a second father but I understand now " I sighted not knowing what to do.

I looked at Grace and she was almost asleep .

" Could you give me Grace, she's 8 months old and she needs to sleep so let me carry her and I promise I won't run, I don't want your sister to be killed " I said to Liam. He looked at his father for approval, Brandon nodded.

" Just let me get the Keys " He said to Brandon then he walked out of the small room.

I looked at Liam untill he was out of the room" So Brandon, how are you ?" I asked.

" Well I'm good, good how are you? " He replied.

" Well except of me being tied to a chair in a small room and no one knows where I am, I'm good " I said with a smile - note the sarcasm -

Brandon sighted then he kneeled down so his face was in front of mine.
" I'm sorry Ella, but I didn't have a choice " He said.

" Yes you did " I said.

" oh yeah... what? " He replied.

" You shouldn't have take the money two years ago " I said, pissed actually.

" but I needed that money " he said.

" Okay you needed back then but look, now you're in some deep shit, you're doing illegal stuff by kidnapping me because you don't have much of a choice due to your daughter... You should have thought of all the consequences ." I reprimanded him.

" You're right but what should I do that was two years ago and now like you said I'm in some deep shit " He replied then he went to sit on the other chair that was right in front of me, he sighted and put his left hand on his head and the other was grabbing Grace.

What's taking Liam so long? 

Then I heard the door crack open by Liam but he wasn't alone there was another man standing behind him.
I couldn't see his face because of the mask.

I mean What's up with the masks ?

The man approached me, lifted my chin and laughed " Wow, you do look like her "

°°°°°

A.N

Hey guys hope you like this chapter:)

Sorry for the mistakes;)

Hope you vote :D