3- Nutella caused this

chapter 3

We went to a nearby mall to eat Nutella ice cream .

I was following Rayn in hopes he knows where is the ice cream shop but then, he stopped ,and asked " Do you know where is the shop? , this is my first time here"

awesome, I'm lost with the jerk .

" seriously Rayn, I was following you plus this is my first time being in London ,so how am I suppose to know"

He looked at me like he forgot that we only met today " Ella.... wait here I will ask someone "

He went to the games store and I sat on a chair waiting for him.
a few minutes have passed and he was still in the store and I'm sitting alone in a foreign place looking like an idiot, so I put on my headphones and played 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran, it was my favorite song.

Then I noticed some guys staring at me, I didn't like it so I ignored them, but then one of them - I guess he's their leader - began walking towards me.

He was tall but his face didn't show his good intentions, I stood on my feet and walked towards the games store to see Rayn, but I was blocked by the tall guy.
" hey cutie, you're alone right, come play with us " he had a disgusting smile .

" thanks but no thanks, I'm not alone"

I wanted to get away from him as fast as possible but again I was blocked by him.

" what do you want? leave me alone "

I know if he doesn't stand back , I'm gonna hurt him real bad besides I don't want to cause a scene.

" come on babe, lets have fun " he grabbed my hand, and when I aimed my fist right to his face , he was already in the air, I looked at the cause and it was Rayn.
he kicked his ass real bad, nothing less from a bodyguard I guess.

" Ella, did this jerk hurt you? " Rayn said with a very threatening tone.

" No Rayn, I'm fine but more importantly, is he okey? " I looked at the knocked out boy .

"ehhh, he will live..... probably .
come on lets go, I now know where is the ice cream shop " .

I was worried about that guy, but on second thought he was hitting on me he was an asshole , and my Nutella is much more important, so I followed Rayn .

When we got there, we saw a long line waiting to buy ice cream, I guess that shop is popular ,so we waited in the line.
I looked at my phone to find two missed calls from mom and five from dad, so I called them back

" hello dad, what's up? "

" Ella, thank god you are okey " dad said with a worried tone

" why, what happened! are you guys okey?? "

" yes, we are fine, we were worried because you didn't answer your phone, what happened? ,are you at your new home! "

" dad I'm fine, and no, I'm in the ice cream shop with Rayn "
I won't tell them about the tall guy I don't want them to be worried more than this.

" okay then, have fun and stay with Rayn, bye honey "
He ended the call and it was our turn in the line, Rayn ordered me Nutella flavor and he ordered banana flavor.

We sat at the table waiting for our ice cream and I asked Rayn
" how did you know that I love Nutella? "

" well, your mom told me, and she is a kind person, pretty actually"

so my mom told him.... wait
" when did you meet my mom? "

" before I got to the plane I met her by chance, I didn't recognized her, but she did "