34- Just Answer

Chapter 34

Ella's POV

I woke up next to a very comfy pillow, I cuddled with it but then I heard chuckles.

Wait pillows don't chuckle...

I opened my eyes to see Ryan's smile, he was smiling from ear to ear.

" Good morning my beautiful
princess " he greeted me with a kiss on my cheek.

I kissed him back but on the lips
" Good morning Ray " I greeted back then buried my face in his chest.

" Don't you wanna eat? " Rayn asked while playing with my hair.

" In a bit " I replied.

After half an hour we decided to eat, luckily for us today is Saturday and we don't have school.

When we got to the kitchen, we saw Kevin baking waffles and pancakes with nutella.

Can this day gets any better?

" Good morning Ella" he smiled at me then he looked at Rayn " and Rayn " he had blank face.

" Seriously Kevin?  Aren't we over this dry relationship, I mean we could be friends! " Rayn replied with a glare.

" Okay we could be friends but promise me that you won't kiss Ella in front of me " Kevin said.

" Fine we don't have to be friends cause I can't promise you that " Rayn smirked then looked at me. I blushed.

I wanted to end their awkward conversation " Good morning to you Kevin, how can I help you? " I grabbed the apron to help him but he took it and tossed it at the chair .

" Oh no you are sitting right on this chair and helping me with eating those delicious pancakes and waffles" he said and I chuckled.

Rayn sat next to me , Kevin in front of me and Lucy right next to my legs.

God how much I missed her! 

I patted her head then we  started eating.

°°°°

Rayn and I went to Inori's house with Cris, Max and Joy.
Inori is living by herself at this moment in this gorgeous big house.

Her parents went on a business trip for two months, she's doesn't have siblings so she invited us over to have some fun since it's Saturday.

We all sat around the pool playing 'Just Answer'.

It's a game were other players ask you questions at the same time and if you didn't answer at least two right questions in 10 seconds , you will have to jump in the water and pick a box, from the small boxes at the bottom of the pool and in these boxes there is a Dare in each one of them that you must do.

" So, who's gonna go first? " Max asked almost excited as a five years old boy who got his candy after a long day.

" I will " Joy said raising her hands.

" Okay... 1...2...3 ASK " I said.

" When was your first kiss ? " I asked

"Did you steal my hoodie last week?" Max asked.

  "What do you like more a kiss or a hug? " Inori asked.

" At this moment who would you slap ? " Cris asked.

"Ed Sheeran or Bruno Mars?  " Rayn asked.
We all asked at the same time.

She looked at us " Yes I did steal your hoodie Max, Ed sheeran, I like to hug then kiss... "

" Times out " I said.

She sighted in relief but then Max leaned towards her and said " I knew it ,it was you, but why? " He asked confused but with a smirk.

" Because I like your scent " She said shyly then Max kissed her cheeks and we all cooed in 'Awe'.

" Okay who's next? " Joy asked.

" I am " Rayn said.

Oh this is going to be good

" 1...2...3 ASK " I said.

" What's my favorite color? " We all asked the same question ,wow ,except for Cris.
He smirked and asked " Do you like Ella? "

Well I did not see that coming.

" Blue " Rayn answered Max.

" Red " he answered Joy.

" Pink " he answered Inori.

" Purple " he answered me.

" No I don't like her...I just love her " he answered Cris. Confident.

"Ohhh baby  I love you too but sorry my favorite color is navy blue " I smiled at him.

" No " they all replied in union and he frowned.

" Okay " he lazily said and jumped into the water and grabbed on box.

He opened it and read it out loud.

" Kiss your girl on the lips while carrying her bridal style at the nearest mall then shout ' I love her mother because she made this adorable creature' and then you walk out " He laughed at his dare because I don't think that's a dare for him, it's a dare for me.

Oh boy

°°°°

A.N

Sorry for the mistakes :)

Hope you liked it and hope you vote :D