16- Ashton King

Chapter 16

At the time we got to the mall, there were lots of people who were waiting in line to buy clothes and food, because Spring is coming soon. We headed to the gym.With full energy.

" Wow ,Saturdays are quite busy " Kevin suddenly said while staring at the people there.

" Yeah, now come on. I need to move my body a little bit , it's been a
while" Rayn cleared that out then grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the gym.
For my surprise, the gym has a big Ring, and I must say I'm more than pleased and happy.
There were a couple of boxers who were training real hard.The sweat was running down their muscular  bodies.

" Okay who's first ? Is it Ella or Rayn  who wants to practice with me in the
Ring? " Kevin asked us.

I glanced at Rayn and laughed" The two of us will have a match " I announced in a high and clear voice to the point that whoever was in the gym heard me, they seemed interesting in a Girl Vs Boy fight so they neared the Ring to watch our match.

" Okay Ella, let's begin " Rayn replied.  He sounded confident about him winning so I got all fired up and excited.The smile didn't leave my face.

After a few minutes the Ring was ready. We stepped in it but we didn't wear anything for safety ,because it will be in the way of our fight.

I closed the distance between me and Rayn " Hope you don't go easy on me just because I'm a girl " I cleared in a confident tone .

" Oh don't worry, if anything -right now - I only see you as an opponent that I must defeat. " when he said that the bell rang for the first round.

I looked at him then took the lead and hit him first in a high kick that reached his neck.He stepped back ,then looked at Kevin like he was surprised at my action.

"What? " I asked with a grin.

" Well well well, it seems that you have improved your movements lately " Rayn replied.

" Lately?  oh no honey, I didn't do anything at all, in fact this is my first practice here in London. I was always good, since the old wonderful days with dad " I replied feeling proud of myself for taking those lessons with dad back home.Then I placed my hand on his shoulder and nodded.

" Rayn... I think you need to work a little harder on yourself " Kevin said that in a sarcastic tone.

" Oh come on. It's just one kick, don't let it go to your head. It's just the begining " he was super pissed and I was enjoying my time to the fullest.

We continued our fight, and every time I managed to hit him the guys - the boxer goes like ' ohhh you were whipped by a girl. The girls goes like
' Nooo, not the pretty face ' .
Well I admit that he has a pretty face but right now it doesn't matter.

~

When the final round was over Kevin announced Ryan's win.
I was thrilled because he didn't hold back just because I'm a girl, in fact I think he might be a serious guy.

" Hey Ella, I guess it's your treat tonight! " Rayn pointed out .

" What ? Why me? Aren't you the one who's suppose to treat us for dinner um maybe... because your the winner! "

" Oh no honey.Don't be mistaken, it's on you tonight, besides I've lost my wallet and forgot to ask dad to give me some bucks until I get my salary, so yeah... " He said it like I'm the one who lost it.

Ugh I take it back when I thought  earlier about he is being ' Serious' .
Hah ,Serious my ass.but I think that that's what makes him-Rayn.

" Fine, my treat it is " I replied then grabbed a towel from Kevin and got off of the Ring and so do Rayn.

While we were whipping our sweat some random guy approached us . He doesn't seem like a boxer but more like runner.
"It was a good fight mate you were awesome. " He said that to Rayn then he turned to face me " You my lady were so beautifully strong, your movements were so light and free like a butterfly. " He said then winked me with a sweet smile. Well isn't he a cute flirt .

" Why thank you, I'm flattered, but may I ask what's your sport? what do you usually do ?  " I was interested ,he looked young. plus he called my movements free like a butterfly.

" Well, I'm a boxer " he replied while showing me his boxing gloves.

" A boxer? " Rayn was surprised.so he grabbed his attention

" Yeah, I get that a lot. " he looked used to it.

" Oh I thought you were a runner or something, but may I ask how old are you? " he certainly looks young to be a boxer maybe 19-20. I don't know.

" I'm 15 ,and my name is Ed, nice to meet you all " he was so polite.

" 15 ? I guess I'm wrong again. I'm Ella by the way and this is my bo..cousin Rayn and my grandpa Kevin, nice to meet you too ." I almost blew out our cover.I need to be more careful.

While we were chatting ,we heard a man calling for Ed, the sound came from the entrance so we looked at him....
When I saw him, I felt the urge to go and kill him. Because that was my EX- boyfriend Ashton king.

Rayn noticed my anxiety so he grabbed my hand " Do you know him? " he asked with concern in his eyes.

" Yes, he's my Ex " I said.

Ed shouted and told him to come and meet us. I can not promise that I'm gonna stay calm. But for God's sake, what is he doing here ? I thought he was going to a boarding school in France.

" Hey Ed, Who are thos..." Ashton stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw me. Yep he was surprised that I'm here in London.

" Ashton " I said his name like a small hair got stuck in my throat and I felt disgusted at his appearance.

" Ella,what are you doing here? " Ashton asked then he motioned towards me. but then Rayn tightened his grip and moved me closer to him.

" I'm living here, what are YOU doing here? I thought you were in France"
I asked with a blank expression on my face.

" I am. I came to visit our family friends with my brothers that's why I'm staying here at the mean time ,but Ella do you still hate me ?" he looked at Ed, well I guess they are friends or something.

" Well if I were stuck in a room with Hitler , Ben Laden and you, and I had two bullets and a gun... I would shoot you twice. " I weren't joking.

"Ella, come. let's go home." Rayn demanded and Kevin nodded.

" Go home?  and who the f*ck are you ? " Ashton asked that like he have to know my personal stuff.

" He's my cousin and that's my grandpa, so f*ck off ,will ya ? " I said in an angry tone.

Then we started to walk out of the gym while Rayn was still holding my hand.I didn't mind it because without this hand I might have hit him or killed him ,I don't know.

" Thank you Rayn " I gave him a small smile and squeezed his hand.

" For what? " he chuckled.

" Just thank you "

" You're welcome? Weirdo. " he replied in a skeptical tone.

We got out of the mall and headed home to change our clothes so we can go to a good restaurant ,my treat.

While we were in the car Kevin asked me why I hate him so much, it took me seconds to reply but I told him that I will tell them everything when we get back.

-----

A.N

In the next chapter Ella will talk about her Ex and why she hates him so much.  Hope you like and wait to find out the reason :)