13- Destiny

Chapter 13

Ryan's POV

"Rose ,mom and I we were like best friends , if I did something bad they take the blame and they don't tell dad because they know that he will punish me for it , but in return I would do anything for them , buy them whatever they want and I had money back then because I've started working with dad since a very young age ,and I had a very good salary."

I paused for a minute, looked into Ella's eyes, they were glowing, she was interested in my past , so I continued.
"Last year on this day it was my sister's birthday. " I began telling Ella my pitiful story.

" So I decided to do something special for her because she was turning 18 , I thought about it for days, then I remembered that she was always dreaming about going to London to meet the queen, she loved her so much to the point of memorizing one of her speeches.
I told my parents that I want to take her there,to make her dream come true. They didn't complain ,on the contrary they wanted to come with us.
So after I made the arrangements we went to London on her birthday week so we could celebrate her birthday here.
We had a very pleasant time, and when the time came to meet the queen we went to Buckingham palace,it took us about 3 hours to meet her but it was worth it.

After the meeting , Rose was very delighted and happy, so my mom invited us for dinner in a fancy restaurant to complete the pleasure and joy.
We headed to the restaurant in one of those two storeys bus ,it was fun riding them and I still remember what Rose told me back then

" I don't know how long it's been since I've felt like this "

" like what? " I asked her.

" Happy, excited to be alive, even. "
she said that while smiling brightly.
Those were the most heart warming words for a brother to hear.

" You really loved her didn't you? " Ella pointed out while squeezing my hand. I have to say that it was nice feeling her small warm hand, so I squeezed them back and continued.

" Yeah, and I will always will. now let me finish... At the restaurant we ate Sunday roast, consisting of roast beef , roast potatoes , vegetables and Yorkshire pudding... it was very delicious and scrumptious. "

Ella stopped me " Rayn ...Are you telling me your story or the whole menu ? " She giggled looking very cute with her deep green eyes.

" Anywayyyy... When we finished eating, dad suggested to go and sit in a nearby park to give Rose her birthday present.
We walked on London streets for 15 minutes searching for one, then we saw a park across the road, so we started heading towards the park but... but that was the last cross road Mom and Rose walked on. "

" What... why? " Ella countered.

" In that second while we were crossing the road a very drunk van driver came at us at full speed and
h-he hit mom and Rose. "
I stopped talking.I felt bitter and anxious , so I raised my head to see the sky and it was getting dark.

" Rayn, so they.... died? " she didn't lift her gaze away from me.

" Yeah ...right away " I felt tired .

" I'm very sorry, if there is anything I can do just ask! "

" Thanks "

" and Rayn, you should know that it wasn't your fault" Ella pointed out.

" Yes it is, if I didn't invite them ,none of this would have happened, it's all my fault, my only damn fault " I couldn't hold my tears any longer so they just began dripping from my eyes to my cold cheeks.

" No, it's not." she put her hand on my cheek and continued "its like how I believe that if two point are destined to touch ,the universe will always make a way to find the connection, even when all hopes seems to be lost. Certain ties cannot be broken. They define who we are - and who we can become, across space, across time, among paths we cannot predict - nature always finds a way. So, just believe that it was destiny and it was not your fault. "

This is the first time anyone can pierce my heart, I'm so touched. I think that Ella is something special ...

--------

Hey guys I'm sorry if it was a short chapter, I have tests so it's kinda hard to write a long one.
and like I always say please be easy on me if you find some mistakes :)