17- My Ex

Chapter 17

After we changed our clothes went to an Italian restaurant. The food was delicious, we certainly enjoyed our time there.

~

At the time when we got home, Rayn and Kevin were nagging about Ashton. They wanted to know what happened between us and caused so much hatred and sorrow.

We walked in the house, I sat on the couch in the living room, Rayn sat on my right and Kevin on my left.

" Spit it out " Rayn said in a demanding tone.

" Okay here goes nothing... Two years ago- I was 15 back then - Ashton was my boyfriend, we were happy together. also I used to have this one special best friend, Kathy Reed.
Together we were known as the 'Inseparable Team' in my old school .We had a close and a strong bond. but it was all gone on that one horrible night. " I paused for seconds because it was too painful to remember.

Rayn leaned towards me and grabbed my hand, he was concerned.

" So, what happened? " Kevin asked impatiently then wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

" That night was Ashton's birthday party so Kathy and I decided to get him a big present together and put it in his room so we can surprise him when he comes in and see it.
We waited for five minutes but Kathy said that she wanted a drink so she ran down stairs and I was on my own in his big room.
After an hour waiting in the room there was no sign to Kathy nor Ashton. due to that I got up ran down, I asked​ the people who were in the party but they didn't know so I kept searching .The sound of music was so high so I couldn't call for them... Then I remembered the basement.
But when I opened the door I saw that MY BOYFRIEND is cheating on me with my BEST FRIEND. I was devastated angry and fretful.
I was too shocked to even move my legs ,I mean my boy,with my girl. but then I snapped out of it. I motioned towards them , I stood in front of them for seconds without saying a word .Then Kathy spotted me, stood up - with an unsteady feet and told
me:
' oh heyyy, Ellaaa, your boyfriend is a good kisserrrr ,why you didn't tellll me sooner. I would have hooked up with him' .
she was clearly a drunken dirty slut. I just believed that that's her true self because when you are drunk your desires reveal your actual face.
so I moved her away from me with all my might .She fell on the ground with just her underwear, I felt bitter and disgust looking at her .
Then I tuned my gaze to face Ashton with watery eyes , I asked him why in a broken voice with a broken heart.
Do you know what the hell he answered me ? He said while touching his black curly hair looking at me with his dark brown eyes :
' Have fun Ella , it's my birthday after all I can do whatever I want plus I'm not just yours ,I also belong to pretty Kathy she's my girl two now'.
What shocked me the most is that he wasn't drunk at all ,he knew what the f*ck he was talking about so I slapped him hard ,real hard of his face until he lost his balance and fell on the bed and went back home with a broken heart . "

Rayn squeezed my hand tighter and clinched his fist " That son of a b- " he was furious and enraged.

I interpreted him " Rayn, don't worry I'm over it now in addition I took care of it in the next day " I replied with a smirk.

" What did you do? " Kevin asked.Excited.

" Well, the next day I invited him to my home in order to talk with him about the cheating thing.
As soon as he put his foot in the house my mom grabbed his collar and dragged him to the living room, she made him sit on the chair near the TV.

She was pissed at him holding a frying pan, she said:
' so Ashton... I heard that you were cheating on my one and only precious daughter yesterday, is that right? ' he remained silent .
My mom took that as a yes so she started hitting him real hard.

When Dad returned from work, he was shocked at the scene but he does know that mom wouldn't do anything so ruthless unless it was worth doing. He didn't stop her he just asked what happened so I told him that he cheated on me with Kathy. Dad didn't talk at all he just pulled out his gun - because he is a detective - and pointed it at him, he said with a really pissed of tone :
' you piece of shit, you son of a b*tch, how dare you, I trusted you '
Dad was super serious about pulling the trigger but I stopped him ,I didn't want him to go to jail just because of that junk, so I grabbed Ashton's hand and lead him to the door.
I told him that he was lucky that I didn't go over to his house, because I know that his mother wouldn't approve for such a thing and his brothers... oh boy they love me so I believe that they would send him to the hospital if they knew .
But in the end I'm a good person . I just punched him in the nose and made sure that it broke in a way that can't be fixed . "

" Yeah, I noticed that there was something off about his face when I looked at him in the gym, so that was your doing? " Kevin asked. I nodded. "Nice job " he gave me a high-five with an evil grin .

" Now we know that he is a d*ck" Rayn said and Kevin nodded in agreement.

" let's watch movies and forget about him ,will ya? " I said in a cheerful tone. I wanted to forget him.

" Yeah we should, which one? " Kevin asked.

I wanted something funny so I suggested Lilo & Stitch.
We spent the whole evening, laughing watching movies together.